Lucilles Floral of Fishkill

Fishkill, NY · View map · Visit website

About Lucilles Floral of Fishkill

Lucille’s Floral of Fishkill Inc. is a full-service wedding and special event florist located in Fishkill, New York. They pride themselves on their attention to detail, high-quality fresh flowers and amazing customer service. Their professional designers want to bring your unique vision to life. Lucille’s Floral of Fishkill Inc. offers complimentary consultations to those based out of the Greater Hudson Valley area.

Experience
This award-winning company has over 15 years of experience. They're happy to accommodate both intimate backyard gatherings, as well as lavish ballroom affairs. They believe that floral arrangements are art, and they’re honored that you would allow your special moments to be their canvas.

This creative floral company includes delivery, setup, event design and a visit to your venue in their prices. They’re skilled in a variety of styles, including romantic, modern, rustic, classic and glamorous. If you're unsure of your vision, they also offer samples to help ease your planning process. Additional services include:

• Cleanup

L
Featured
Larisa

Married on 09/23/2018

Lucille was fantastic to work with and answered all of our questions during our planning phase with ease. She created centerpieces with lanterns we had given her and floral designs that were ... Read more absolutely beautiful for our wedding day. My bouquet was stunning! She had terrific prices and the quality of her work by far surpass what we paid. Thank you Lucille's Floral!

Danielle
Danielle Stossel

Getting married on 10/30/2020

She was super easy and helpful with staying within our price range!

I would definitely recommend! Read more I would definitely recommend!!

S
Sara

Married on 07/19/2019

Fabulous Flowers!

What I appreciated about Lucille is she took the time to go through photographs of her past work to help me visualize specific types of flowers I was considering for my bouquets. She specified the ... Read more pro's/con's of different flowers and which flowers would compliment each other. I know very little about flowers so this was very helpful! It was obvious immediately that Lucille is extremely knowledgable and experienced! On top of that, her prices were the best value I found in the area. Great value, phenomenal service, gorgeous flowers! Having Lucilles do your Flowers is a no-brainer!