Lucio Photography

Milford, CT · View map

About Lucio Photography

Lucio Photography specializes in fun, modern, fashion forward wedding and portrait photography. His knowledge and experience with weddings & portraits makes him an excellent photographer, a great consultant and often times an excellent guide on your big day. David's approach to wedding & portrait photography is very laid back - allowing you and your guests to be comfortable and have fun!

6 Reviews for Lucio Photography

6 Lucio Photography Reviews

C
Caraly

Married on 03/01/2014

Dave with Lucio was the perfect photographer for us. We enjoyed working with him from our engagement photos through our wedding day! We cannot wait to see the rest of his creativity when we receive ... Read more our final photos.

jessica
jessica

Married on 08/23/2013

Dave was one of our vendors we became close with throughout our engagement. He is beyond patient, especially during our phone "interviews" where I grilled him with questions about lighting, his ... Read more experience, etc. You spend a ton of $$ on photographers and you want to know you're covered. He did our engagement photos also and we loved them. He captured things we didn't even notice. we didn't feel all weird kissing in our romantic moments during our engagement session or wedding day. He was the only vendor that had not been to our "venue" before, The Branford House Mansion. He drove 2 hours and walked the grounds prior to the wedding, which was vital for our wedding day! Dave and his assistant were like ninjas, as a guest said, not being intrusive but capturing amazing candid photos. He worked hard and barely took breaks. 12 hours of hard work and we love the wedding photos!THANK YOU DAVE!!! only tip I would say is don't be afraid to ask him to tweak certain things. Some of my photos I felt didn't show enough detail of my dress or my spray tanned face looked a little pale. LOL! Just me being picky but he welcomes the feedback! Guests are raving about the photos he put on facebook for us. ps he worked brilliantly with our DJ ( Jae Palermo aka DJae Melee) to really capture the lighting our DJ did for us. the uplighting and lighting in the dance room was amazing and exactly what we wanted and Lucio photography captured all of our Dj's hard work!

C
Christy

Married on 09/10/2011

I don't even know where to start... Lucio Photography was an EXCELLENT choice! The team is was not only fun to work with but brought amazing, out of the box ideas to the table that produced the most ... Read more incredible photos...the best part of it all was that we had a preview of the wedding photos THE NEXT DAY!!! If I had to choose again...I wouldn't change a thing!!! Can't wait to work with them again!!