Lucky Devils Band

Tucson, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Lucky Devils Band

High Energy Live Music to Pack Your Dance Floor!

We're live music experts, wedding enthusiasts, and party starters, infusing every event with energy and full dance floors. We're here to make your wedding the greatest party of your life!

The Lucky Devils are a premium, customizable 3-14 piece band specializing in high-energy music for festivals, weddings, corporate events and private functions–at a sensible price. Our talented and professional musicians have performed regularly with touring and recording artists including Beyoncé, Stevie Wonder, Don Henley, Etta James, Camila Cabello, Santana, Dave Matthews and Aretha Franklin, as well as working and touring with numerous Broadway shows.

Visit our website for upcoming showcase dates where you can see the band perform LIVE before booking–showcases also make for a great date night or fun evening out with friends! This is an ideal opportunity for you to see the quality of music we provide, and make decisions about the music for your big day based on personal experience.

You can also tailor the dream band to suit your style and budget. Anything from a 3-piece band up to a 14-piece band with full horn section, percussion and backing vocalists. Any style from jazz, pop, funk, Motown to big band - or even the 80s... The Lucky Devils Band are dedicated to excellent service throughout your planning process. You’ll benefit from a designated producer to help with planning and promptly answer any questions you may have along the way. We also provide you with your very own band planning page, making the experience a breeze!

Our pricing ranges from $1,900 to $8,000, but every quote is customized to your event needs so don't hesitate to reach out!

199 Reviews for Lucky Devils Band

199 Lucky Devils Band Reviews

H
Featured
Hannah

Married on 04/13/2019

It's pretty obvious from the hundreds of 5 star reviews that these guys are no joke, but I'll still add to the mix! We had the pleasure of having the Lucky Devils as our wedding band this past weekend ... Read more and it was probably the best decision I have ever made. We knew these guys were going to be good - we hired them before we even went to a preview to actually listen to them! - but we still weren't prepared for just how incredible they actually were on our wedding day. I don't think I left the dance floor even just for a second while they were playing. I may even have neglected greeting my guests because I just couldn't stop dancing. People came up to me all night shocked asking me where the hell I found them and how were they THIS good?! I was also blown away by the level of professionalism they provided from the get-go. Brian was wonderful to work with, seasoned and really knew his stuff. On the day of the band showed up early, got set up and ready without me even having to lift a finger (I had no wedding planner, so this was quite refreshing!) Even down to cueing the music at the right times and transitioning songs, it was flawless. Thank you Lucky Devils for making my music dreams come true!!!

Rachel
Rachel Roy

Getting married on 04/04/2021

Best Wedding Band Out There!

My husband and I just got married a few weeks ago in Sonoma, CA. We live in Atlanta so planned the wedding mostly through email and google searches. From the very beginning of our wedding planning we ... Read more knew we wanted a live band and spent a lot a time researching for the perfect one. We found The Lucky Devils band through a google search and decided to go with them after reading so many positive reviews. This was probably the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. My husband and I are both in our 30s and have been in and to a lot of weddings with live bands, and I realize this will come across bias, but trust me when I say The Lucky Devils was the best of any live band we’ve seen. Not only was every member so kind and professional, but they are all so talaneted and read the crowd so well throughout the night. We had a smaller wedding of about 45 guest, and somehow they managed to keep the dance floor full throughout the evening. The lead singer Gabriela even came down on the dance floor a few times and really worked the crowd in the best kind of way! We actually had them play for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well and couldn’t of been happier with either. In the weeks that have followed our wedding we have had multiple people who attended the wedding tell us they were the best wedding band they had seen. If you’re currenlty looking for a live band for any occasion do yourself a favor and book them - you won’t regret it, promise!

C
Chris Jacobs

Getting married on 08/04/2020

This band is absolutely phenomenal! Book them now!

This band is straight-up f! @#ing awesome! First of all, Aaron is the nicest person on planet Earth. He was SO responsive to all of our emails from the very beginning. We contacted a lot of bands at ... Read more first, and some of them responded literally months later. Aaron was on top of it right away, very detailed in his emails, very organized, and VERY friendly. When we decided to go with LDB, he met us at the venue 2-3 times before our wedding just to get a lay of the land and see how everything would be set up. They played a small keyboard set during our cocktail hour, they set up their equipment for our friends who played our ceremony music, they created Spotify playlists based on our song choices for us to play through their system during the pre-ceremony and dinner, and overall they kicked so much ass we gave them an extra tip over what we had previously set aside. As for the music and their performance, they were absolutely amazing. They never said "no" once to anything we asked, I'm pretty sure they learned "Aeroplane" by the Chili Peppers just for us, and overall they just completely dominated. Everyone was totally blown away by them (we did the 5-piece option), and we had a lot of professional musicians and artists in the crowd. They also played marathon sets that allowed us to dance all night, which is exactly what we wanted. They made our entire wedding absolutely soar, and we have them to thank for being so freaking awesome. Not to mention they had to deal with a power outage fifteen minutes before the ceremony started! I'm telling you, these guys are incredible. Please book them and pay them whatever they ask -- though they were by far, BY FAR, the least expensive band we had contacted. LDB is top-flight.