Lucky Duck Vintage

Rock Hill, SC · View map

About Lucky Duck Vintage

The Curated Rental Collection at LDV includes everything from upholstered vintage lounge furniture and distintive farm tables to vintage accessories to charming vintage glassware to custom backdrops and props. Clients can choose large vintage furniture pieces as a focal point for their celebration or have their guests served from lovely vintage mismatched china to tie a theme together. Our clients find just the right details for their celebrations that will surprise and excite their guests. We offer the WOW factor you want. Whether in an abandoned warehouse, a quaint barn in the country, an empty field, or an intimate backyard, LDV provides just the right pieces to compliment or transform your event space into an eclectic yet cohesive environment.

2 Reviews for Lucky Duck Vintage

2 Lucky Duck Vintage Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 09/21/2013

Lucky Duck Vintage surpassed every expectation I ever could have had for my wedding! They worked so hard to create the most beautiful day for my husband and I. They were so unbelievably flexible ... Read more throughout the planning process and day of. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside but it rained the day of, and I can honestly say it wouldn't have been anywhere close to how beautiful and magical it was without Lisa Dalton, Cathi Theodore, and their whole team of workers. They genuinley wanted to make it an incredible day for us and went to crazy lengths to do so. I wouldn't have had my dream wedding without them.

S
Suzi

Married on 09/21/2013

I have no idea what we would have done without Lucky Duck Vintage. They were invaluable. Because of them I was able to enjoy my daughters wedding day and they took our vision and made it a dream come ... Read more come true. Even with an outdoor wedding planned and rain, their planning and expertise created such a special ambience like a movie! I highly recommend them for every wedding need from stylist to staging. Cannot imagine doing my other daughters wedding without them!

Lucky Duck Vintage FAQ