Lucky You Weddings

Carolina, PR · View map · Visit website

About Lucky You Weddings

Lucky You Weddings is a wedding photography service based out of Carolina in Puerto Rico. Lucky You Weddings is owned and operated by Marisol, a talented Puerto Rican photographer who has a passion for capturing beautiful moments. Marisol will follow you every step of your wedding day, capturing authentic and candid moments using natural light as a tool to create breathtaking photographs. Marisol believes each wedding carries its own special essence, and she loves documenting this essence through top-notch photographic skill.

Lucky You Weddings can offer images in lifestyle, natural and photojournalistic. Marisol and their team will provide a wide range of professional wedding day services, including:

• Additional hours

Featured
Max Kerwick

Married on 06/09/2019

Marisol is the BEST

The title says it, but Marisol is a fantastic wedding photographer. She has all of the hard skills that are necessary to get the job done - a great eye, knows how to compose a shot and take advantage ... Read more of lighting, good editing chops, etc. But she also has all the soft skills you want in someone that is going to be hanging around all day on your wedding day - nice/friendly, but also direct in giving instructions and quick at taking shots so you have time to do all of the other million things that you need to do the day of. She is very communicative throughout the process (leading up to the wedding, on the day of, and throughout the editing process) and delivered over 800 high res, edited photos for us. Couldn't have asked for a better combination of talent/professionalism/service - if you hire anyone else, you're making a mistake :)

E
Erin

Getting married on 01/14/2020

Book her! Don’t question just book her.

I had a love story with Marisol and let me say: she is BEYOND Professional. She’s sweet, hard working and communicative. I would work with her a million times over. I can’t wait for her to photo our ... Read more wedding after the great experience with our engagement shoot!

N
Natasha Petrovich

Married on 05/30/2019

Absolutely in love

I am not sure there are enough characters to express how much I loved my pictures and experience working with Marisol. She was super open to all my ideas, granted i didnt have that many ideas because ... Read more I completely trusted her vision and wanted her to do her thing because its amazing. When I saw her profile I knew she was the perfect photographer for my wedding. The way she captures candid moments is the main reason I choose her. We obviously had those classic wedding pictures (which are amazing as well) but i really wanted to remember the feeling of that day and she captured that through photography perfectly. I am forever grateful to her. I will totally recommend her she not only is amazing at what she does but she responds to your emails and text super fast. And last but not least she makes you feel completely at ease in front of the camera and makes a hectic but amazing day feel even better.