Lucy Gallagher • Boutique Weddings

Cancun, MX · View map

About Lucy Gallagher • Boutique Weddings

Whether you dream of a small, intimate celebration or a lavish event, we can work with you to create a flawless and unforgettable day.

We have over 10 years experience in the area and we will work closely with you and take care of every detail, expertly coordinating your event for flawless results.

Working with the best suppliers in the region while responding to your vision as a couple, we will be there to ensure a stress-free planning process, so you can relax as your perfect day takes shape.

Please email hello@lucy-gallagher.com for more information!

32 Reviews for Lucy Gallagher • Boutique Weddings

32 Lucy Gallagher • Boutique Weddings Reviews

H
Holly Caudle

Married on 06/08/2019

Lucy the Miracle Maker!

Lucy and her team were THE BEST! They were able to tame two type A, slightly OCD, busy New Yorkers and make us feel completely at ease and taken care of from day one. Everything from giving us (the ... Read more best) vendor options, to budgeting assistance, to decor, to building a beach for us (because Mother Nature had other plans) on the day of our wedding, not a stone was left unturned. We are one of the few couples we know who actually enjoyed our wedding planning process, which made the whole weekend even more special. If we were to start over today, we wouldn't change a thing. The worst part was the day it was all over. Lucy and her team were professional and yet so fun to work with and I would highly recommend them over and over again. I cannot say thank you enough to Lucy for making our special weekend magical and unforgettable!

Yoice
Yoice

Married on 03/09/2019

My dear Lucy

Lucy is your go to person for anything and everything. I hired her as a day of coordinator and she did so much more than I expected. She has an amazing team everyone so professional and so capable of ... Read more managing all crisis without anyone even notice there is a crisis. She is brilliant at what she does, she capture my personality, my vision and my style in just one visit with me to the venue. She not only delivered on our wedding day but she also made last minute calls without worrying me or involving me in it. My dear Lucy thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for me, for your guidance, your positivism, your support, your hard-work. My wedding wouldn't have being the same without you and your team. Thank you for putting up with my perfectionist self and I felt like a real bride on my big day because I had you. I'm forever grateful to you.

K
Krys

Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Lucy is truly amazing! Responsive from the initial email to the day of the wedding and had THEE BEST selection of vendors to choose from. She took every measure to understand or vision and guided us ... Read more every step of the way to bring it to fruition. We essentially used our wedding venue as a canvas and brought in Lucy's recommended vendors to carry out the wedding of our dreams. She kept note of the payment deadlines, guest details, invoice items, decor options and all the nuances that a bride and groom can forget while planning a wedding (cake table, bug spray, tips etc). Planning has its share of complications (especially planning a wedding from CA) but Lucy made it all go so smoothly. Our guests have raved about how beautiful our special day was and that was in large part thanks to Lucy. THANK YOU for making it the best day of our lives. We will never forget it!