Luke Wayne Photography

Canton, CT · View map · Visit website

About Luke Wayne Photography

Luke Wayne Photography is a modern wedding photography company based in Canton, Connecticut. Their specialty is modern, creative, classy photography that captures every special moment on your wedding day. Luke Wayne Photography will capture candid, natural moments while also providing you with the formal wedding portraits you desire. They strive to make your wedding photography experience fun, relaxed and spontaneous to ensure that your wedding pictures reflect you and your style. Luke Wayne Photography works closely with couples to capture beautiful engagement photographs, offer consulting and create a wedding day photography timeline. Owner and photographer Luke Wayne is committed to professionalism and capturing beautiful moments while you enjoy the day of your dreams.

Luke Wayne Photography offers wedding photography packages to fit your needs. Wedding photography services can include:

• Second shooter

110 Luke Wayne Photography Reviews

Featured
User4865370

2+ years ago

Outstanding is an understatement for this photographer! We haven't even received all of our photos from our Valentines Day Wedding just yet and I cannot say enough amazing things about our photo ... Read more experience!!!! From the moment we first began chatting over email, to our engagement session, to our "first look" to our actual wedding!! Luke was amazing. AMAZING!! His personality is awesome, so relaxed and calm, and fun but completely professional all at the same time! He truly fit in perfectly with our wedding party and our entire wedding! He was beyond easy to work with, always available to chat via phone and email!! He has posted a few teasers to Facebook and from what we have seen thus far, words cannot describe how amazed we are!! Thank you thank you Luke for helping to make our day so memorable! We cannot wait to get our hands on our photo album and images!!! Don't think or hesitate, JUST BOOK HIM! :) Love, Lisa and Adam White

R
Rachel

Married on 06/07/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding!

Where can we start about Luke?! Don't even search for anyone else! We never even considered another photographer once we met him at our venue. From the moment we met, we immediately had a bond with ... Read more Luke that we hadn't gotten from anyone else. His striking pictures drew us in, and his friendly and funny, yet professional demeanor made us never want to leave him. His work is beautiful and his way of caring and understand is amazing. As soon as we met him at his studio and hired him we immediately started planning our engagement pictures. Luke took a weekend and travelled to New York City for us so we could take our pictures in the beautiful Central Park. I had sent him some inspiration pictures from Pinterest and he immediately read our minds and knew exactly the look we were going for. When I stupidly forget to take my hair elastic off my wrist, he was right in it seeing all the details and made sure I took it off immediately! Fast forward to our wedding and when it came to the pictures, we didn't need to worry about ANYTHING! He came to my bridal suite where I was getting ready to document everything, even going as far as to take my jewelry and our rings and finding the perfect place outside to photograph them. Luke's co-shooter Mary Beth was with my husband and his guys in their suite getting ready and had so much fun with them! We went to the wedding venue and Luke had an incredible way of shooting things I knew I wanted pictures of but was so busy to ask for! He was there for it all and captured our day perfectly. When it came time for family pictures I was scared I wouldn't get my blended family and my husbands family in all the photos. But without even providing a list, Luke knew just the right pictures to take and how to corral all of our families to be ready for them. We had found some wedding pictures he had taken previously that we wanted to copy and he was more than happy to do, including a champagne pop in the dark. Never could I have expected to get these beautiful photos with me and my husband in them until we met Luke. All these decisions for your wedding are so important and you want to be sure you make the right ones, and know that hiring Luke to capture your special day will be the easiest and best decision you make!! After it all, we see Luke not just as a vendor we booked, but as a friend we hope to keep in touch with for a long time to come.

A
Amy Lipka

Married on 06/07/2019

The best experience

To the couple that didn't know how to shop around for a wedding photographer, wanted high quality photos, someone who made you feel comfortable, but also didn't break the bank. Ashley and Luke are the ... Read more photographers for you. We unfortunately hired a photographer - and got pictures back that we absolutely hated, and felt defeated afterwards... we were recommended to Luke Wayne Photography through a close friend who also worked in the wedding industry. Immediately Ashley and Luke welcomed us into their studio and showed us recent pictures they've taken, as well as showed us their styles, that way there was 100% transparency. They worked with us, and our budget, especially since we had already lost money with the first photographer. We met and did a engagement shoot with Ashley and when we walked back to our cars, both looked at each other smiling, knowing already we were going to LOVE the pictures, the experience itself was so different than what we had first gone through. Ashley is very professional, yet sweet and very down to earth. I felt like I had a friend taking pictures of us. During the wedding, Ashley and her second photographer Mike, knew exactly where to be when, kept the day going, & I honestly don't remember seeing them often but they captured the best moments, and so many of them. I highly recommend Luke Wayne Photography, you'll be so happy to get it right the first time.