Lume Photography

Goodrich, MI · View map · Visit website

About Lume Photography

Lume Photography is a unique wedding and elopement photographer based near Detroit, Michigan, but offering services across the globe. Andrea, the photographer and owner, specializes in emotive and meaningful images that capture the raw connection between people in adventurous locations. She enjoys documenting elopements, unique weddings, and couples in authentic and beautiful images to preserve the feeling of moment for all time. Whether you’re looking for amazing and meaningful wedding photography, elopement photography, engagement photos, or you just want to document your love story, Andrea is ready to capture it. She uses natural light, beautiful locations set in nature, and her skills and experience to create an excellent experience for couples.

If you are thinking of eloping, Lume Photography is prepared to help you throughout the planning process. Andrea can help you find the perfect location for your ceremony, guide you through the planning process, give you ceremony ideas, provide info on how to tell and involve your friends and family, and more. Services available include:

• Elopement photography and planning
  • Non-traditional wedding photography
  • Destination wedding photography
  • Connection sessions; documenting the connection between two souls in love
  • Bespoke albums to tell your story
  • Willingness to travel to any location, worldwide

21 Reviews for Lume Photography

21 Lume Photography Reviews

Rose
Rose Casarez

Married on 05/31/2019

Best photos ever- and an amazing person to work with and have around you on your wedding day

I honestly cannot say enough about how happy we were with Andrea as our wedding photographer! She was accessible to us ahead of time, got to know us and helped us to organize photography into our ... Read more wedding timeline so that on the day of, everyone was on the same page and we did not have to worry about anything. She took time to go to the locations ahead of time so that she would be familiar with the lighting and all of the best spots for photos. We have an amazing selection of the candid moments that make up our day, plus portraits. Our photos transport me back to that day, and that is so much more than I was looking for. I am so glad Andrea captured our day for us so that we can treasure these memories for forever!

A
Alayna

Married on 10/20/2018

I have worked with Lume Photography before, and when it came time to pick a wedding photographer there was no hesitation in going with Andrea. I knew her style, the way she worked, her friendliness, ... Read more and the way she presents not only herself but her work. I had to do some convincing on my father in laws part. I'm so glad that we hired her and that we have more than amazing pictures to show off our day. Lume Photography is number one in our eyes. We have recommended her to everyone we know and all of our guests have her information. If you really are looking for someone who is going to capture all of the moments and then those that you can't even dream of you've found the right person for that in coming to the reviews. I could rave on and on about this business and the woman behind it for hours on end. If you don't believe me check out her work, set up a meeting with her. You'll be sure to fall in love with her work and the person that she is right away. I know I've told you a hundred times, but thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You've made lasting memories that are extremely beautiful and capture the whole day in a way we never thought possible.

C
Carolina Bradtke

Married on 10/07/2018

It was perfect!!

Andrea was amazing! She completely captured all the beautiful moments we had at our wedding. She knew exactly how to use the surroundings we had from the venue for our couple’s pics (our wedding was ... Read more Oct. 7, so there were a few leaves changing colors already). We felt super comfortable during the shoot, and never felt like we had to pose for pictures even during reception. She totally blended in. As for the final result, I just can’t get enough of all the pictures! I have so many favorite ones, absolutely stunning! They’re all perfect. We’re super happy with her job.