Luminous Blooms

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Luminous Blooms

Luminous Blooms is an exceptional florist based in Chicago, Illinois, who specializes in creating flowers for every type of wedding no matter how big or small. Through a combination of bold and soft colors, and both floral and non-floral elements, Luminous Blooms designs genuinely unique and romantic wedding flowers. Whether your style is classic, elegant, rustic, romantic, eclectic, or something else entirely, Luminous Blooms can arrange the wedding flowers of your dreams.

Package Options:​

DIY PACKAGES

Our DIY packages are for our brides on a tight budget or for brides with a creative edge. We offer a number of options within this package. A minimum purchase of $500 in florals is required with our DIY packages.

GET ME THE FLOWERS IN BUCKETS (option 1)-This package includes the client having full knowledge on the types and quantity of flowers needed. The bride will just simply pick up the flowers in buckets of water. The client handles all the flower arranging. All we do is process the flowers and place them in buckets. This package does not include consultations, tips or advice. The client pays for all the flowers and product.

I LOVE DIY BUT NEED ADVICE (option 2)-With this package, the bride informs us the types and quantity of flowers needed and we provide a 1.5 hour phone consultation ($150 per 1.5 hours) walking the bride through the steps and processes and answering any questions. We also offer an in-person meeting for $150 per hour. The client will still handle flower arranging and we provide the flowers in buckets. The client also pays for all the flowers and product.

YES DIY BUT PLEASE SHOW ME HOW (option 3)-In this package, the bride informs us the types and quantity of flowers needed and we provide hands on training. A maximum amount of 3 people may attend a coordinated training workshop. The bride pays for all the product provided at the workshop and $100 per hour teaching fee. The client will still handle flower arranging (for their event) and we provide the flowers in buckets. Also, the client pays for all the flowers and product for their event.

DESIGNER PACKAGE-Our Designer Package is perfect for the budget that falls below our minimum spend. You tell us your color palette and we decide the type of blooms, arrangements and the flower plan. This package includes florals for up to $1,500 with no delivery or setup included. Pick up will be arranged in our Studio in Chicago near O'Hare. Pick up will also be scheduled the morning before the wedding or early morning on the day of the wedding.

PREMIUM PACKAGE-Our Premium package includes a $1,500 minimum financial commitment for florals. In the Premium package, florals will be delivered and setup. We do charge a setup and delivery fee with this package and a cleanup fee if applicable.

Pricing-We have a wide range of pricing depending on the needs of our clients. We have worked with many different floral budgets with most of our couples spending somewhere between $2,000-$8,500 for all of their wedding day flowers.

• Bridal bouquets range between $275-$400
  • Large ceremony arrangements range between $300-$700
  • Large arches/chuppahs range between $500-$2,500+
  • Flower crowns range between $65-$100
  • Foliage and floral garlands range between $5/ft-$50/ft

If you are interested in Luminous Blooms, click HERE to complete our inquiry form. This will better help to gather the important details of your wedding. Upon completion of the form, we will then contact you via email to either schedule a call or an in-person meeting.

17 Reviews for Luminous Blooms

17 Luminous Blooms Reviews

K
Kimmy Piuian

Married on 11/11/2018

Dream Wedding

Dolores did my flowers and they were amazing, I had trouble finding something that fit me for my wedding so Dolores gave me some suggestions and we found the perfect flowers! Read more Dolores did my flowers and they were amazing, I had trouble finding something that fit me for my wedding so Dolores gave me some suggestions and we found the perfect flowers!

Evelyn
Evelyn Grant

Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Beautiful!

Choosing Luminous Blooms was a very easy choice. Their florals immediately jumped out at me while scrolling through many options on various wedding websites. Working with Dolores was extremely easy ... Read more and she was open and creative with a few specific requests I had. The bouquets were a perfect size and the bridal bouquet was slightly larger but not overshadowing. I couldn't be happier recommending this florist to others, you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much for making our special day that much more beautiful!

Jovana
Jovana Slayton

Married on 08/11/2018

Floral Artistry!

Luminous Blooms delivered everything that was promised and then some. Dolores is accommodating, dependable and has vision. She designed arrangements that complemented the wedding. I'm looking forward ... Read more to working with Luminous Blooms again for future events The Planning: 2 months before my wedding date, my planner convinced me that I needed flowers and directed me to Dolores. Dolores took the budget and the little direction I gave (summer vibes and matching the dresses) and delivered more than I imagined. To ease my bridal anxiety, I met with Dolores a month before the wedding. During that meeting she was prompt, answered all questions, highlighted some considerations that I had not thought of and made it clear that she would deliver the best results and stay within the budget. The Execution: the photos do not do the florals justice. The colors, the ribbons, the vases, all of it really set the tone for the wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were delivered to the hotel early. The venue rooms were setup with centerpieces, greenery, and candles an hour before any wedding events began. The corsages for the mother of the bride and groom were attached to a metal cuff... a great touch and attractive in the photos.