Luminous Sounds Inc.

Kings Park, NY · View map

About Luminous Sounds Inc.

Luminous Sounds, Inc. is a Long Island based, professional string quartet. We specialize in merging the traditional, classical repertoire of the past with modern, popular music to create a classy, unique and memorable events.

We provide the following services:

Wedding Ceremony Music - Including prelude and postlude (while guests are being seated and as they are leaving your ceremony venue)

Cocktail Hour Music: We perform both classical selections and popular music as requested by our clients.

Music For Corporate Events: We can perform for office/holiday parties, galas, art openings etc.

Music For Parties: We can perform for birthday, anniversary, and holiday parties. In addition we can play for proposals, baby/bridal showers or anything else that you can think of.

Music For The Sick: We will travel to area hospitals and perform for those needing some cheer.

Professional Musicians: All musicians are conservatory trained and hold graduate degrees in music. We guarantee a flawless performance on your big day.

Fully Customizable Music: You tell us what you want to hear. If you do not see a song listed on our website, we can have it arranged for a nominal fee. You also get to tell us exactly what music you would like for your bridal party processional, the brides processional and the couples recessional.

Travel: While we are based on Long Island, we are available to travel as needed.

54 Reviews for Luminous Sounds Inc.

54 Luminous Sounds Inc. Reviews

A
Andree

Married on 03/30/2019

Best Ceremony Musicians in NY :)

Kimberly and her team at Luminous Sounds recently played for us at our ceremony in Long Island City and it was absolutely perfect! They brought so much elegance to our wedding and were able to ... Read more incorporate both classical and pop music into the ceremony. From day one Kimberly made this process so easy and was always quick to respond with any questions we had. I am beyond happy we chose them to help us celebrate our special day. THANK YOU again for everything!

arorapower2018
Lindsey

Married on 09/15/2018

After a little back and forth with my now-husband about ceremony music, I said I wanted traditional strings for my entrance and our recessional. Now comes the crazy part- he wanted to process in with ... Read more his parents to the theme from the classic movie, 'Superman'. This was his wedding dream... and he got it for our 9/15/18 wedding at an old Gold-Coast mansion in Long Island, NY. Luminous Sounds was recommended to us by our planner, Leah Weinberg of Color Pop Events, and although I barely saw the, they sounded beautiful from what I remember and coordination and payment with the company was quite easy. I highly recommend Luminous Sounds if you're looking for a string quartet!

K
Karli

Married on 07/07/2018

Luminous Sounds was fantastic. We had them play for the ceremony and for cocktail hour. They play old music, new, classic, and whatever else you want! We had so many compliments from guests about how ... Read more beautiful it was to have them playing live music. Highly recommend!