Luna Beauty

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Luna Beauty

Luna Beauty is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist company based out of San Diego, California. Owner and lead stylist, Jessica Ottmiller, and her dedicated team are determined to help you achieve the ultimate look for your romantic celebration. This team works with their clients on a one-on-one basis in order to highlight and accentuate their individual features. Jessica consults with clients, providing hair and makeup trials prior to their wedding day.

Luna Beauty offers couples a wide range of wedding hair and makeup services to help them look and feel their best on their special day. Jessica and her team provide on-site group services to couples and their wedding parties for ultimate convenience. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Blowouts

M
Mary Coughlin

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Amazing experience!

I highly recommend hiring Jess for all things hair and makeup! Jess did hair and makeup for my engagement photos. My hair typically doesn't hold a curl well but after Jess styled it, the curls held ... Read more up all day! She also listened to what I was looking for in my makeup. I wanted makeup to look natural and she totally delivered. Jess is such a sweetie and so friendly! I felt like I walked away with a new friend. If you need bridal hair and makeup, book Jess! I wouldn't want anyone else in charge of my bridal look on the biggest day of my life! She'll make you feel special and enhance your natural beauty on your special day :)

Hannah
Hannah Djalleta

Married on 06/21/2019

The most relaxing and professional experience

Jessica did a fabulous job helping me get ready for an event! She is so professional and does a quality job. She listens to what the customer wants and leaves you looking beautiful! She also has an ... Read more amazing sense of humor to put you at ease and know that you’re in good hands!

R
Regina Silvestrini

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing service for my birthday!

Jessica did my hair and makeup for my birthday. Not only was it everything I asked for, but she was super sweet and accommodating! I felt super comfortable expressing what I did and did not want. It ... Read more was not an overwhelming experience and it felt like she has been my hair and makeup artist for years!!