Luscious And Co

Shelton, CT · View map · Visit website

About Luscious And Co

Based in Shelton, Connecticut, Luscious And Co is an award-winning team of beauty experts specializing in bridal airbrush makeup, hair styling, and lash extensions. The licensed stylists continue to stay up-to-date on the latest bridal trends with styling, products, and services. They are located in Connecticut but travel on-site to brides in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, and New York City.

Luscious And Co likes to meet with brides during a consultation to discuss the wedding day look and schedules a hair and makeup trial ahead of the big day. You can choose to have stylists travel to you on the wedding day or you can use the salon. The salon offers private bridal suites where you can spend the morning of your wedding getting ready with your wedding party. Your photographer and videographer are also welcome to capture those pre-ceremony shots in the suites. The salon offers a full array of hair extensions including Glam Seamless, Bellami, Hair Dreams, and tape-in. Stylists can create a romantic updo or a classic blowout. Other services they offer include hair coloring, hair cuts, and keratin treatments. For makeup, they use airbrush makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and fake eyelashes.

12 Reviews for Luscious And Co

12 Luscious And Co Reviews

N
Nikki-Lynn

Married on 06/22/2019

The Sweetest Bridal Team!

This incredible salon deserves so much more than 5 stars! I cannot thank the owners and staff at Luscious and Co. Enough for making me feel gorgeous on my wedding day. They were able to accommodate my ... Read more (very) large bridal party with ease! They worked with me to make sure that myself and my bridal party would be complete with hair and makeup on schedule. Liz (makeup artist & owner) and Amber (hair stylist) were more than happy to work with me at two different trial appointments to make sure I was 100% happy with the look for my wedding day and it came out better than I even imagined day-of. The ladies, moms and aunts we're all thrilled with their hair and makeup (which is so difficult with a party of 14!). If you're at at considering this salon for your wedding day or any service for that matter, don't hesitate! Thank you all!!

cet2112
Cyndi

Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing to work with!

Liz and Jess made my bridesmaids and I look amazing for my wedding day. At the bridal trial, I knew we were in good hands because Liz was so easy going, responsive, and wonderful to work with. They ... Read more made sure everyone was happy with their look and created and stuck to a schedule for the morning. I love their philosophy towards making everyone look beautiful but staying within everyone's comfort zones. Thank you so much for making us all look beautiful!

Mindy
Mindy

Married on 03/22/2019

Perfect hair and make-up

They were amazing. Booking the bridal suite for all my ladies was the perfect way to start my big day. We all loved amazing. Love love love them Read more They were amazing. Booking the bridal suite for all my ladies was the perfect way to start my big day. We all loved amazing. Love love love them