Luscious And Co

Shelton, CT · View map · Visit website

About Luscious And Co

Based in Shelton, Connecticut, Luscious And Co is an award-winning team of beauty experts specializing in bridal airbrush makeup, hair styling, and lash extensions. The licensed stylists continue to stay up-to-date on the latest bridal trends with styling, products, and services. They are located in Connecticut but travel on-site to brides in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, and New York City.

Luscious And Co likes to meet with brides during a consultation to discuss the wedding day look and schedules a hair and makeup trial ahead of the big day. You can choose to have stylists travel to you on the wedding day or you can use the salon. The salon offers private bridal suites where you can spend the morning of your wedding getting ready with your wedding party. Your photographer and videographer are also welcome to capture those pre-ceremony shots in the suites. The salon offers a full array of hair extensions including Glam Seamless, Bellami, Hair Dreams, and tape-in. Stylists can create a romantic updo or a classic blowout. Other services they offer include hair coloring, hair cuts, and keratin treatments. For makeup, they use airbrush makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and fake eyelashes.

11 Reviews for Luscious And Co

11 Luscious And Co Reviews

cet2112
Cyndi

Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing to work with!

Liz and Jess made my bridesmaids and I look amazing for my wedding day. At the bridal trial, I knew we were in good hands because Liz was so easy going, responsive, and wonderful to work with. They ... Read more made sure everyone was happy with their look and created and stuck to a schedule for the morning. I love their philosophy towards making everyone look beautiful but staying within everyone's comfort zones. Thank you so much for making us all look beautiful!

Mindy
Mindy

Married on 03/22/2019

Perfect hair and make-up

They were amazing. Booking the bridal suite for all my ladies was the perfect way to start my big day. We all loved amazing. Love love love them Read more They were amazing. Booking the bridal suite for all my ladies was the perfect way to start my big day. We all loved amazing. Love love love them

V
Victoria

Married on 02/10/2018

I found this place with 2 months left until my wedding date. The Luscious team was super accommodating! Fast forward to the day of the wedding - their makeup artists and hair styles OMG! They totally ... Read more made myself and my bridesmaids and mom look so beautiful!!!!! The bridal suite was super stunning and all glitz/glam! I love this place and will definitely come back for more hair services! My husband couldn't take his eyes off of me the whole time :)