Luscious And Co

Shelton, CT · View map

About Luscious And Co

Luscious&Co is the Tri-State's premier Bridal Beauty vendor. Award winning airbrush Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists. Mobile beauty team and in-salon bridal suite build for the most glamorous bride.

Serving CT, NY, MA and Destination Wedding Ready.

Luscious is home to the states only Extension Design Room and Proud Balayage Specialists.

ct makeup artist, ct bridal makeup, ct wedding makeup, ct bridal salon, ct bride, ct hair salon, ct hair extensions, ct airbrush makeup artists, best makeup artists in ct, ct mua, airbrush makeup specialists, hair extension specialists, ct balayage, ct olaplex, ct ombre

9 Reviews for Luscious And Co

9 Luscious And Co Reviews

V
Victoria

Married on 02/10/2018

I found this place with 2 months left until my wedding date. The Luscious team was super accommodating! Fast forward to the day of the wedding - their makeup artists and hair styles OMG! They totally ... Read more made myself and my bridesmaids and mom look so beautiful!!!!! The bridal suite was super stunning and all glitz/glam! I love this place and will definitely come back for more hair services! My husband couldn't take his eyes off of me the whole time :)

M
Maria

Married on 05/07/2017

I used Luscious & Co. For my wedding makeup and I am so glad that I did. I had found them on instagram because I prefer to see people's work before I go in blind. Their prices are reasonable and the ... Read more work is fabulous. Jerica and Deika did an AMAZING job. The final product was beyond perfect. They were also very patient with me during my trial and we worked on it until it was perfect.

C
Chrissy

Married on 12/30/2016

If you want to look flawless on your wedding day look no further! Liz and her dream team are there to insure that you look ready to walk a runway let alone an aisle. The girls took the time to have a ... Read more trial with me, write down every product and make sure I was happy with every detail. The cleanliness of the staff is also impressive. Between each bridesmaid EVERY tool is cleaned, EVERY palatte is cleaned, EVERY brush is cleaned. They truly care about maintaining the highest level of cleanliness. Now for what really matters, my makeup was absolutely, unbelievably perfect. It stayed all night and when I admittedly fell asleep with it on, I woke up the next morning still looking flawless. Talk about impressive! I got so many compliments all night from my guests and compliments from my bridal party about the level of professionalism the staff had. Liz, Deika and Iris are makeup masters.