Lush Blooms

Fontana, California · View map · Visit website

About Lush Blooms

Lush Blooms is a wedding flower company in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Their goal is to create a beautiful atmosphere designed especially for you. Your wedding vision is of utmost importance to owner Luisa, who is passionate about floral design, décor, and weddings. She enjoys meeting new couples and feels honored bringing their vision to life.

Luisa and her team of florists will go above and beyond to create your dream wedding. She will work closely with you to create an affair that is personally tailored to your style, vision, and budget. With three packages to choose from, you will get the most requested and essential pieces that will allow the team to create a beautiful wedding. The packages are not fixed and can be customized to each couple’s needs, style and vision. Other wedding flower services include the following:

• Consultations

L
Featured
Lana

Married on 04/03/2016

Luisa was amazing throughout the entire process. Our original florist had cancelled just a few months before the wedding due to an emergency and we were very lucky to find Sweet Elegance Designs soon ... Read more after. She quickly understood our vision and worked hard to make it happen. We spent a lot of time picking out the details including new flower stands. Everything turned out even better than I expected. Her pricing was very fair compared to other local florists. Seeing it all come together the day of our wedding was incredible! You never have to worry about a thing!

S
Scarlett

Married on 03/24/2018

Luisa did such a wonderful job decorating my very simple wedding! My ceremony venue and reception looked amazing, beyond what I expected. I was so happy the way everything looked! Read more Luisa did such a wonderful job decorating my very simple wedding! My ceremony venue and reception looked amazing, beyond what I expected. I was so happy the way everything looked!

S
Stephanie

Married on 08/12/2017

Lush Blooms did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. Luisa was very responsive and listened to all of our requests. She arrived timely and had everything set up well before the ceremony. Read more Lush Blooms did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. Luisa was very responsive and listened to all of our requests. She arrived timely and had everything set up well before the ceremony.