Luv 2 Ktr with Sharon

Middle River, Maryland · View map

About Luv 2 Ktr with Sharon

Luv 2 Ktr with Sharon is a catering company based out of the Triad Cafe in Baltimore, Maryland. This company wants you to discover the ease of hosting your event with Luv 2 Ktr. All menus are customizable to your tastes, preferences, and budget and use only the finest ingredients. Each dish’s ingredients are locally sourced as often as possible. Service and good food is this company’s passion.

The “Day of” Wedding Coordination package includes coordination of rental and vendor services. Luv 2 Ktr with Sharon will assist with coordinating all linens and chinaware. Bar services include the options of an open bar, a cash bar, limited bar, bartender service, house liquor, house beer, house wine, a signature drink, specialty beer, specialty wine, and premium liquor.

Cuisine
Choose from family style, plated, stations, buffet style, and hors d’oeuvres. The catering price includes delivery, setup, clean up, and cake cutting. Luv 2 Ktr with Sharon is available for the following cuisine styles:

• American

C
Chris Thom

Getting married on 10/04/2019

Sharon is the best!

Sharon is very professional, easy to work with, and wonderful with dietary restrictions. She has amazing ideas! The pricing is right, and we know we are getting great value in the delicious offerings ... Read more and personal dedication for the big day.

L
Lindsay

Married on 06/16/2018

Sharon and her team were exceptional! Would highly recommend her food. We chose a chespeake theme for our wedding and it was absolutely spectacular! Her crew on my wedding day made sure my guests and ... Read more I had everything we wanted and needed! Sharon is the sweetest woman with an amazing business.

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 06/09/2018

I worked with Sharon a number of years ago on a private wedding and was impressed with her food and service. I used Sharon Patocki owner of Luv2Katr for two weddings I planned this year because of her ... Read more her flexibility in developing a custom menu. Both brides wanted a Maryland cuisine so that their out of two guests could experience our great seafood, seasonings, tomatoes, corn, etc. She did not fail to please! Both of my brides were delighted with the menu and with the service. Her staff is courteous and offers impeccable service to the guests. I highly recommend Sharon and her catering staff for your next event!