Luv Bridal

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Luv Bridal

Luv Bridal is a bridal salon that offers an extensive and diverse selection of wedding and bridesmaid dresses, with locations in Phoenix, Arizona; San Diego and Los Angeles, California; and Denver, Colorado. The salon's boutique-style showroom offers the opportunity for clients to browse through the salon's collection while receiving one-on-one attention from experienced bridal stylists, who offer unique insight and individualized recommendations.

In addition to bridal and bridesmaid gowns, which includes plus-size gowns and sample gowns, Luv Bridal offers an extensive collection of accessories, such as bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils. Luv Bridal is also the preferred retailer of enVogue bridal accessories. The shop provides clients with the following services:

• Cleaning

J
Featured
Jelisa

Married on 04/13/2019

I had a wonderful experience! It was my first time dress shopping and my consultant was very sweet and caring. She was interested in me and my fiancé and she had such a positive attitude the whole ... Read more day. Even though it was my first time going dress shopping I happened to find my wedding dress. I made the appointment hoping I would find my style or maybe narrow down the type of dress I was looking for but some how the dress found me! Everyone there was so happy for me and by the end the appointment they all feel like they were there for you the whole time. It was just a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to go back again for my fitting!!!

Payton
Payton

Getting married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely incredible

Absolutely amazing. The girls there are AMAZING. Made my nerve racking experience the most comfortable and enjoyable one. They were honest with every dress I tried on, and found ones that made me feel ... Read more and look like a princess. It was perfect. So happy I found my dress here

Emani
Emani Butler

Getting married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

This is my first wedding so I had no clue of the dress shopping process. The woman that helped me find THE dress, her name is Lauren and she was absolutely amazing! She greeted me warmly, took time to ... Read more go over my questionnaire and what I was looking for, walked me through all the dresses and reassured me every step of the way! When I was having some difficulty making that tough decision, she was very patient with me. She was determined to get my through the process and we made it! I'm so elated and I love me dress!!! Thank you Ms. Lauren at the LUV Bridal shop in San Diego California!! ** I would post a picture but my fiancé is link to this app! **