Luv Bridal

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Luv Bridal

Luv Bridal is a bridal salon that offers an extensive and diverse selection of wedding and bridesmaid dresses, with locations in Phoenix, Arizona; San Diego and Los Angeles, California; and Denver, Colorado. The salon's boutique-style showroom offers the opportunity for clients to browse through the salon's collection while receiving one-on-one attention from experienced bridal stylists, who offer unique insight and individualized recommendations.

In addition to bridal and bridesmaid gowns, which includes plus-size gowns and sample gowns, Luv Bridal offers an extensive collection of accessories, such as bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils. Luv Bridal is also the preferred retailer of enVogue bridal accessories. The shop provides clients with the following services:

• Cleaning

J
Featured
Jelisa

Getting married on 04/13/2019

I had a wonderful experience! It was my first time dress shopping and my consultant was very sweet and caring. She was interested in me and my fiancé and she had such a positive attitude the whole ... Read more day. Even though it was my first time going dress shopping I happened to find my wedding dress. I made the appointment hoping I would find my style or maybe narrow down the type of dress I was looking for but some how the dress found me! Everyone there was so happy for me and by the end the appointment they all feel like they were there for you the whole time. It was just a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to go back again for my fitting!!!

Payton
Payton

Getting married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely incredible

Absolutely amazing. The girls there are AMAZING. Made my nerve racking experience the most comfortable and enjoyable one. They were honest with every dress I tried on, and found ones that made me feel ... Read more and look like a princess. It was perfect. So happy I found my dress here

Heather
Heather Burg

Getting married on 03/06/2020

Julia julia julia

JULIA IS AMAZING. All of the reviews about her don't even begin to give her enough credit. She handled our crazy group so nice. We were a handful but she had fun along with us. The other stores we ... Read more went to during the day definitely made us seem like we were annoying. We had a lot of people but it was important for everyone to be together and Luv Bridal felt like the only store that respected that. So many gorgeous dresses. Julia took feedback and also threw in "wildcards." She helped narrow it down until the ONE was found. She made the whole appointment fun and easy. Other stores are NOTHING in comparison to Luv Bridal and Julia. Go to Luv Bridal!!!! Dresses for everyone and such a good price for anything in the store. Thank you Julia and thank you luv bridal!