Luv2Logo Promotions

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Luv2Logo Promotions

Hello,

Luv2Logo offers personalized invitations, wedding invitations, personalized stationery, social stationery items, party essentials, promotional products, and much more for all of life's celebrations. Let your family and friends know how special they are with our professional printing services that will make a lasting impression for all to remember!

No matter how small or large, whether your celebrating a wedding or social event, we want you to be relaxed and embrace your celebration with peace of mind knowing that all the details that you envisioned will come together with our professional Day Of Event Coordinator Services (DOC). We price our services to help fit your budget and offer free consultations, so contact us today so that we may discuss your needs.

Thank you for considering us and we look forward to speak to you soon!

Sincerely,

A
Ariana

Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Invitations

Ms. Cindy was very patient and helpful every step of the way with creating our invitations. My fiancé and I are absolutely satisfied with our invites. Thank you so much! Read more Ms. Cindy was very patient and helpful every step of the way with creating our invitations. My fiancé and I are absolutely satisfied with our invites. Thank you so much!

Luv2Logo Promotions FAQ