Luxe Bridal Rack

Birmingham, MI · View map

About Luxe Bridal Rack

Luxe Bridal Rack is a wedding dress company in Chicago, Illinois, and Birmingham, Michigan, that specializes in providing brides with affordable designer wedding dresses that match their distinct personalities. Through her several years of experience in the wedding industry, owner Maria Rubino has learned the most important thing is the bride and finding her dream dress. If you want a truly unique, elegant designer wedding gown without compromising your budget, then Luxe Bridal Rack is the perfect bridal gown store for you.

Luxe Bridal Rack prides itself on being able to instantly understand what their bride needs in a wedding dress to capture the look she's been dreaming of for months. Whether it’s vintage, classic, elegant, glamorous, bold, or something completely unique to your style, Luxe Bridal Rack has the wedding dress of your dreams. Aside from wedding gowns by some of the most prestigious designers in the wedding industry, Luxe Bridal Rack also offers bridal belts and hair accessories. They also offer sample gowns and sample sales.

26 Reviews for Luxe Bridal Rack

26 Luxe Bridal Rack Reviews

Halle
Halle

Getting married on 08/22/2020

BEST Bridal Experience ever!

I honestly don't even know where to begin this review... WOW! Let me just say that prior to coming to Luxe Bridal Rack, I had been to a few other salons in Chicago and none of the dresses were ... Read more exceptionally exciting to me. I absolutely loved the selection at Luxe - there is truly something for everyone at (almost) every price point. They have a selection that is off the rack (for a great discount), and then a more traditional section where you can have the gowns ordered and made exactly for you. I have been to a few off the rack stores, but none of them have been even in the same ballpark as the selection here. There were Berta, Gaila Lahav, and other extremely high end dresses here for a GREAT deal. More so than just the dress selection, the associate I worked with (Keturah), was so knowledgable about the different styles, materials, how they can be altered for your specific style, and more. She also was not in a rush and let me take my time, which was really important to me as some other places just try to get you in and out so quickly. I truly can't say enough good things about Luxe Bridal Rack, and recommend absolutely any bride to come in!!

Dana
Dana Sohl

Getting married on 08/15/2020

I found THE dress!

Luxe Bridal Rack was an absolutely amazing place to go wedding dress shopping! This was my 3rd salon we went to and after having a very poor experience at the 2nd place I was very discouraged about ... Read more finding THE dress. But Luxe Bridal Rack and our stylist MaryClaire were absolutely perfect and made me feel so incredibly comfortable! MaryClaire kept the appointment about what I wanted and while still listening to my entourage's opinions veered them back to my style if they started looking at dresses that weren't me or out of budget. She was incredibly knowledgable about designers/ style/ silhouette/ material/ alternations/ etc and truly listened to all my likes/dislikes. Another awesome thing about Luxe Bridal Rack was that when making an appointment (easily done online) you have the entire salon to yourself with many options in my budget ($3,500)! This made me feel less overwhelmed and more comfortable to focus on me and my wants! In the end, we found the absolute perfect dress and I said "ok, I'm going to do it!" MaryClaire then made the measurements and ordering process very fast and pain free! I cannot wait to get my dress in a few months! I could not have had a better experience and honestly have no cons to mention!

Ornina
Ornina

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Great expierence

Had a great Experience at Luxe Bridal Rack, went to a lot different bridal shops but this was the only place that were honest, professional and were able to get my dress (Not all shops were able to ... Read more order the dress I wanted).