Luxe in Bloom - Mikiye Creations

Midway City, CA · View map

About Luxe in Bloom - Mikiye Creations

No matter how you are looking to accessorize your wedding day, Luxe in Bloom and Mikiye Creations are the perfect places to find it!

Both companies use only the highest quality materials of silks, swarovski crystals, freshwater pearls, feathers, vintage millinery and rhinestones to name a few.

Mikiye Creations is flirty and playful with bright colors and style.

Luxe in Bloom is a luxury line filled with high glamor and elegance.

Unique and often Heirloom one of a kind designs, vibrant color, rich texture, attention to detail and dazzling shine have become our signature.

Every piece is delicately handcrafted for you to enjoy.

mikiyecreations.com

luxeinbloom.storenvy.com

24 Reviews for Luxe in Bloom - Mikiye Creations

24 Luxe in Bloom - Mikiye Creations Reviews

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 09/21/2015

Exquisite earrings! They are totally stunning! Very easy & fast transaction. Quick & safely packed/shipped! Highly recommend! Read more Exquisite earrings! They are totally stunning! Very easy & fast transaction. Quick & safely packed/shipped! Highly recommend!

S
Shannon

Married on 07/25/2015

I placed a custom order with her and she knew exactly what I want. The earrings she made for my bridesmaids were perfect! She was very timely getting back to me and made sure to check in on the ... Read more progress she was making. She was also very timely in making the earrings. I can't wait for my bridesmaids to show them off at my wedding! I'd recommend Mikieye to anyone needing bridal accessories!

S
Simone

Married on 06/06/2015

I absolutely love the mini hair flower pins from Mikiye Creations! They are beautiful and very well made. Can't wait to wear them on my wedding day! Great communication from the shop owner as well, ... Read more which is always a bonus :)