Luxe Reel

Rochester, New York · View map · Visit website

About Luxe Reel

Packages Starting at $1895

Luxe Reel is a wedding videography service based in Rochester, New York. They have a passion for creating lasting and stunning wedding films. Luxe Reel offers high-quality films using only the latest technology. Their packages include many options with the ability to add and customoize a package to your wedding needs. They create artfully crafted wedding films their clients will swoon over and cherish for a lifetime. They work hard to make sure you have something beautifully tangible to keep for your wedding day memories.

Luxe Reel has been capturing weddings through film and photography for years and knows how to offer unmatched expertise for their couples. They love getting to know their couples, their stories and what makes them unique. Their services include:

• Ceremony coverage
  • USB hard drive
  • Digital releases
  • Aerial Video

Other Services
They also offer wonderful videography services in other areas. The following additional videography services are available:

• Commercial and real estate
  • Advanced video solutions
  • Video production

18 Reviews for Luxe Reel

18 Luxe Reel Reviews

Kristen
Kristen Cooney

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful quality, so much fun!

My husband and I met Ben just a few weeks before our wedding. We decided last minute to get a videographer and I looked through countless wedding videos before we reached out to someone. The work we ... Read more saw from Luxe Reel was beautiful. After meeting, we knew it was going to be a blast to work with Ben and Michelle and the experience did not disappoint! They were both so wonderful to work with and our wedding video exceeded expectations !!!! They were so good about tailoring the experience to us and focusing on what was important to us. We recommend them to everyone and our unmarried friends have said they want to hire them after working with them at our wedding and seeing the end product. I just can’t say enough good things, were so lucky to have been able to have them as our videographer.

A
Allie

Married on 07/28/2018

AMAZING! They were our videographer for mine and my husbands wedding at Belhurst and they were wonderful! I would highly recommend them! Read more AMAZING! They were our videographer for mine and my husbands wedding at Belhurst and they were wonderful!!! I would highly recommend them!!

L
Lindsey

Married on 09/16/2017

Very professional and high quality of work. Would recommend over and over again. Read more Very professional and high quality of work. Would recommend over and over again.