Luxium Weddings

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Luxium Weddings

Luxium Weddings is a professional wedding videography and photography team based out of Phoenix, Arizona. With a number of resources that allow them to cater to any style of wedding you are having, Luxium Weddings is very handy and captures amazing footage and photos no matter what the situation. Luxium Weddings has ample experience in the field and will leave you feeling assured that your wedding day will be beautifully preserved.

Luxium Weddings offers a wedding photography package, a cinematography package and a combination package. All packages include quality services that have been tried, tested, and tweaked. Services offered in these packages include:

• Up to nine hours of coverage
  • A second shooter

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 12/03/2016

While there are a lot of aspects about weddings that take a lot of planning and researching, hiring Luxium Weddings was a no brainer! Our photos are so beautiful! From our engagement photos to our ... Read more wedding photos, we will treasure them forever! This team went above and beyond to get us the best photos! We were not treated like just another client. It was obvious they wanted to make our big day the best day. They were so attentive to detail and made us feel so comfortable and cared for which really matters when someone is following you around all day! They are the BEST! I will recommend them to absolutely every friend getting married!

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/08/2017

Matt and his video team were amazing at our wedding! He is so kind and such a friendly person who was very attentive and worked with us on what we wanted at our wedding throughout the process. We ... Read more booked an elopement out of town with Matt for a small ceremony just my husband and I. Matt wanted to meet on Facetime with us ahead of time to get a feel for us and what we wanted that day...just to get to know us a bit more. When we arrived in Scottsdale, he met us to tour our ceremony site and scout out good photo spots the next night. He helped us craft the wedding timeline that day so our photos could be outside around sunset. When my husband surprised me with our entire family arriving for our ceremony, Matt was very flexible and gracious to accommodate for the extra 'chaos' of multiple people and a few extra shots that were now required with extra family being there. We had the best experience with him! And, we just received our wedding video and I couldn't be happier with it! So far, the preview, sneak peek photos I've seen have been great, too, and can't wait to receive the rest! I highly recommend Matt as a photographer/videographer!

C
Curtis

Married on 04/08/2017

They were great, I just wish I was a much better actor lol. My flaws were the only ones I saw in the videos. I love their editing style and the song choices were just perfect. Read more They were great, I just wish I was a much better actor lol. My flaws were the only ones I saw in the videos. I love their editing style and the song choices were just perfect.