Luxx Bridal

San Tan Valley, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Luxx Bridal

Luxx Bridal & Co. is a hair stylist and makeup artist located in Queen Creek, Arizona. Hair stylist and makeup artist Lexi has been doing hair and makeup for over five years and has had media features with Fox News and Arizona Bridal Magazine. Passionate about helping people see how beautiful they are, Luxx Bridal takes pride in quality of work. Luxx Bridal services Phoenix, Arizona, and surrounding areas. Also we are located in Utah, Colorado, and California.

Hair services offered include blowouts, updos/styling, extensions and color, and trial services and consultations for brides, bridal parties and families and attendants. Makeup services include makeup trials, traditional makeup, airbrush makeup, tattoo coverage, acne scar coverage, brow/lash tinting, false lashes and modeling makeup. Luxx Beauty also offers spa services including manicures, pedicures, massage therapy, and airbrush and spray tanning. They also accommodate groups with on-site hair and makeup service.

5 Reviews for Luxx Bridal

5 Luxx Bridal Reviews

C
Chelsea Comfort

Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Lexi was the best hair and makeup artist I could have found for my wedding. She made me feel incredibly beautiful, confident, and so prepared for my big day. I cant wait until I have another big event ... Read more so I have an excuse to use her again!

B
Becca Ryan

Married on 01/31/2019

Exceptional

I hired Luxx bridal team and i am so glad that I did. Lexi and her team were so professional and did my hair and makeup gorgeous. If you want a very professional and amazing stylist hire lexi. She is ... Read more amazing and will make you feel so beautiful.

H
Holly Johnson

Married on 12/01/2018

Bridesmaid hair

Lexi did my hair and makeup for my best friends wedding that I was a bridesmaid. I seriously can’t not believe what a beautiful job she did! Read more Lexi did my hair and makeup for my best friends wedding that I was a bridesmaid. I seriously can’t not believe what a beautiful job she did!!