LV Sound Entertainment

Akron, OH · View map · Visit website

About LV Sound Entertainment

LV Sound Entertainment (disc jockeys and photo booths) based in Copley, Ohio, has served the Greater Akron and Cleveland area for 30 years and counting. During the planning process, you will work directly with your experienced, assigned DJ every step of the way.

Experience
Since 1988, LV Sound Entertainment has served weddings in Northeast Ohio and the surrounding regions. The company is now in it's 3rd generation of Volkov family ownership and operation. Performing music at events is a family tradition and passion.

LV Sound Entertainment’s range of services will provide a wonderful night of entertainment. These services include:

• Experienced DJ's, MC's, and day of coordination with other vendors
  • State-of-the-art equipment including on-site backup equipment at every event
  • Ceremony and/or cocktail hour sound system(s) available
  • Convenient online planning tools
  • Video projection screen rentals for your growing up slide shows
  • Photo booth with lots of fun props and unlimited, high speed prints
  • Decorative uplights and/or dance floor light shows
  • Affordable rates

Areas Covered and Pricing Policies
LV Sound Entertainment is available for weddings in Akron, Cleveland, Canton, Youngstown, and throughout the Northeast Ohio region. Travel charges may apply to outyling areas in excess of 50 miles away or farther from Copley Township (Akron), Ohio 44321. Pricing may vary since no two weddings are exactly alike. Your service agreement will specify the exact cost of your event. Minimum price points and availability may also vary for holiday weekends, certain peak weekends of the year, and events that fall on actual holidays.

53 Reviews for LV Sound Entertainment

53 LV Sound Entertainment Reviews

Gurwinder
Featured
Gurwinder Mahi

Married on 08/17/2019

Worth every penny

First off you won’t find any other vendor at such a low price. And the coordination that was done from the entrance to the first dance to the shoe game and just party music was fabulous. I highly ... Read more recommend you at least call and give them a shot.

Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Married on 08/10/2019

Best DJ around!!

My now husband and I could not be more thrilled with LV sound! My husbands family are musicians and they were able to make it so that his siblings could write and perform our first dance live as well ... Read more as sing afterwards!! DJ Bill was our DJ and he was wonderful to work with and met with me twice before the wedding to make sure he had everything correct! If you are looking for a DJ you can't go wrong with LV Sound and DJ Bill

C
Christine

Married on 06/29/2019

Organized and kept the party going

Lee was the best DJ I could have asked for! I didn't know what all went into a wedding, so he was able to guide us through it all. He had a setup outside for the ceremony and inside for the reception. ... Read more We also opted for the photo booth, which I highly recommend, as all my guests loved it! You get any extra prints of the photo strips, plus a USB with all the photos from the night. Lee made sure we were on schedule, and that things went smoothly. He was able to keep our guests on the dancefloor, while still playing the music styles we requested. His prices are also awesome! He is affordable without giving up quality! I highly recommend getting in contact with Lee and booking him for your event!