Lydia Jane Photography

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Lydia Jane Photography

Lydia Jane Photography is an award-winning wedding photography company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Photographer Lydia grew up in an artistic family. Her love for traveling, people and storytelling has greatly influenced her craft. With over ten years of professional experience, she has been able to fine-tune her skills so she can tell your story both beautifully and authentically with her natural and photojournalistic photography style.

Lydia Jane Photography offers various photography services for couples to choose from. Additional hours, shooting at multiple locations and digital files of your images are a few of the items included in their most popular photography package. With a love for traveling, they are willing to do so for your wedding day. Other services available include the following:

• Engagement sessions

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 09/17/2016

I felt like I found a like-minded soul when I first found Lydia's site. From her candid style photography and breathtaking edits I was instantly in love. When I look back at the photos on my wedding ... Read more day it's better than I could have ever imagined. I feel like I'm there all over again. She caught every emotion etched on everyones face and I couldn't ask for anything more. I would change some things about my wedding but if I could tell anyone to do just one thing it would be to hire Lydia as your photographer, with that I have zero regrets. She is responsive and fun and I legitimately was so happy to have her be a part of the most intimate parts of our day. Thanks Lydia!

B
Bailey

Getting married on 12/21/2020

I loved working with Lydia for lifestyle photos for my business. She was very kind + funny and I felt comfortable with her right away, which meant the photos turned out beautifully + were very ... Read more natural. The pictures are truly gorgeous + I'm so excited to share them! Thank you, Lydia!

Abby
Abby Anfinson

Married on 07/20/2019

I didn't want our session to end!

Lydia creatively directed and lead us through our entire engagement session - it felt very natural and fun! The photos were exactly what I wanted and she delivered them quickly. I would recommend any ... Read more couple that's unsure about being in front of the camera to hire Lydia!