Lyle Husar Designs

Brookfield, WI · View map · Visit website

About Lyle Husar Designs

A jewelry store in Brookfield, Wisconsin, Lyle Husar Designs has been serving their community for over 50 years. Dedicated to their craft, they rely on their expertise and client experience to set them apart. They want each couple to receive the very best they deserve, whether it's wedding bands, engagement rings, designer jewelry, or watches. They also have an award-winning design atelier, Husar Design Studio, who can create any item a couple cannot find in the store.

This is a diamond-certified, fair trade business, with services such as appraisal, cleaning, insurance, ring sizing and setting, warranties, and stone upgrades. They also extend payment plans and shipping capabilities to their customers. Lyle Husar Designs has a wide selection of jewelry for couples to peruse, including:

• Antique engagement rings and wedding bands
  • Custom engagement rings, wedding bands, and accessories
  • Designer engagement rings, wedding bands, and accessories
  • Handcrafted pieces
  • Loose diamonds

5 Reviews for Lyle Husar Designs

5 Lyle Husar Designs Reviews

A
Anne

Married on 05/27/2007

Everytime we walked into this place, they treated us so well. First the engagement ring was breathtaking and the wedding bands that Craig helped us design turned out beautiful. We had a budget that we ... Read more we wanted to stick to and the staff there did not pressure us to go above that. **My husband also bought me a little something extra from there that is one of the most gorgeous things ever!***

U
User4967645

2+ years ago

My fiancée and I bought both our wedding bands here and my fiancée bought my engagement ring here. They were very helpful and have very high quality pieces. While not the least expensive, their ... Read more quality is worth it. I would recommend them for high quality jewelry!

M
Michelle

Married on 10/17/2015

Rita was great with my fiance! She helped him pick out an amazing engagement ring that I absolutely love! They were able to size my ring within 2 days and everyone in the shop said hi and ... Read more congratulated me when we came in for sizing after the proposal!