Lyles BBQ Company

Nicholasville, KY · View map

About Lyles BBQ Company

Lyles BBQ Company has positioned itself as the premiere BBQ catering company in central Kentucky. We customize our menus to fit the needs of each individual bride from social hour appetizers to the full dinner buffet. All of our items on our menu are scratch made in house with real ingredients from recipes we have developed to give your guests a wonderful experience.

Have you ever left a wedding talking about how beautiful everything was followed by the statement but the food? If so, it is our goal to be that last compliment to your wedding that everyone leaves talking about how beautiful the wedding was with no buts following.

Contact us today so that we can help bring your vision and dreams to life and leave everyone raving about your wedding as a whole and to see how we can help make your reception a little more stress free for you!

Best Wishes in all of your planning!

9 Reviews for Lyles BBQ Company

9 Lyles BBQ Company Reviews

J
Julie

Married on 08/05/2017

Full disclosure - I hired Lyle's to cater an adult birthday party for 60 people. It was not a wedding. Jennifer and the whole team were an absolute pleasure to work with - very responsive, ... Read more professional, delivered a meal that almost overshadowed the band, and left our guests full and happy. Here's how professional the team was: they were supposed to deliver and set up at 4:30. At 4:15, I got a phone call saying they were running 5 minutes late. I'm sorry - I do not call that late, but I do call it over-the-top professional that they cared enough to let me know. Would use them again in a heartbeat for my catering needs ... and may have to think up another reason to throw a party since I have such an awesome caterer that I know I can call.

N
Nicole

Married on 06/18/2016

Lyles was great! Food was sooooo good. We are really happy with everything. They did a wonderful job all around. Highly recommend Read more Lyles was great! Food was sooooo good. We are really happy with everything. They did a wonderful job all around. Highly recommend

S
Sarah

Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I would recommend Lyle's to anyone looking for a caterer! Jennifer was profession, quick to respond, and committed to making our wedding reception a success. She made the reception a ... Read more breeze by going the extra mile with every detail, from silverware to the menu to cake cutting to making coffee...she and her staff were amazing! The food was perfect and we heard great reviews from our guests. The price fit nicely with our budget and the service and quality was unmatched. We cannot say enough good things! Book them!!