Lyllyan Queen (Little Backyard Wedding Boutique)

Tulsa, OK · View map · Visit website

About Lyllyan Queen (Little Backyard Wedding Boutique)

Lyllyan Queen (Little Backyard Wedding Boutique) is a personalized wedding florist for couples marrying in the greater Tulsa, Oklahoma area. This company specializes in making artificial flowers for couples weddings. This ensures the wedding florals never die, so couples can hold on to them as keepsakes from their special day.

This wedding florist makes flowers out of paper, silk, satin, metal, vintage materials, and other artificial floral elements. This allows couples to find the perfect arrangement for their wedding day, one that matches their wedding style not just in how it’s presented, but down to its very composition. Lyllyan Queen (Little Backyard Wedding Boutique) has more than 18 years of experience, and can help couples with event design and floral preservation. Couples can meet with this florist for consultations to discuss the perfect arrangement for their special day. The florist offers styles that include classic, country, eclectic, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage arrangements. The team can even provide couples with samples to make sure the flowers are up to their standards and liking. Couples will find:

• Altar and aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets and crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

8 Reviews for Lyllyan Queen (Little Backyard Wedding Boutique)

8 Lyllyan Queen (Little Backyard Wedding Boutique) Reviews

T
Featured
Terry Quickle

Married on 06/13/2009

Masterful quality and lasting beauty!

We had Lyllyan Queen make corsages, boutonnieres and the Bridal bouquet at our wedding. When I first saw these creations, I was confused as they were so lifelike I thought we had switched vendors at ... Read more the last minute! They were absolutely beautiful, perfect in color and construction. Wonderfully delicate to the touch yet strong enough to last the celebration and the years to follow. We still have these with our wedding day souvenirs and they look just as gorgeous as the day we were married!

M
Makenna Phelps

Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!

I received an arrangement as a gift and I thought it was absolutely adorable! I was amazed flowers like that could be made out of ribbon! Since the flowers were made from ribbon, I won’t have to worry ... Read more about the flowers wilting and dying. I will 100% be purchasing something from her for Motbers Day this year!!

S
Samantha Watson

Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!

I bought an arrangement for a very picky friend. Lyllyan was able to get the material I wanted and after discussing with her we were able to come up with the perfect flowers to meet my expectations. ... Read more After receiving the bouquet she not only met my expectations, she exceeded them.