Lynda Williams Beauty

Wakefield, RI · View map · Visit website

About Lynda Williams Beauty

EVERY BRIDE IS UNIQUE

Lynda Williams Beauty creates beautiful Wedding Hair and Makeup for your Rhode Island and surrounding area Wedding. We want to help you create a clear vision of how you want to look on your special day. Your hair and makeup should be photo ready, blend seemlessly and work in harmony to create a flawless look as unique as your true personality. For you brides who are unsure of where to start...we take the time to listen and help create a personal design exclusively for you. You will be able to feel like your most beautiful self with a hairstyle and makeup design that flows and compliments each other.

From consultations and hair and makeup trials to group services, brides and their wedding party will receive a beauty service that is durable and long-lasting. The licensed team of professionals at Lynda WIlliams Beauty is trained by Lynda, who has over 15 years of industry experience. For your comfort and convenience, they travel to your preferred location on the day of your wedding. Hair stylists are experienced in providing blowouts, extensions, textured styling, and formal updos. Makeup artists are trained in airbrush or traditional contour makeup application, as well as eye and natural makeup. Depending on your preferences, Lynda and her team can also provide tattoo coverage and fake eyelash application. The team also works with men’s grooming, if desired.

152 Reviews for Lynda Williams Beauty

152 Lynda Williams Beauty Reviews

Featured
User5372834

2+ years ago

Lynda was the BEST! I initially e-mailed her in a huge panic when my other hair/makeup vendor fell through, and she was able to squeeze me in although my wedding was only 4 weeks away. (Though I ... Read more definitely recommend booking her far in advance…it was a miracle that she had an opening for me with such short notice). Lynda was amazing supportive of how stressed I was, and was the kindest person I had ever worked with! My hair trial was great, but my actual wedding day hair was INCREDIBLE. I loved the way I looked, and my four bridesmaids and my mother also looked fantastic thanks to Lynda and her assistant. She was on time and ready to go, and we were ready an hour before pictures were to start. She is worth every penny…you will LOVE the way you look on your wedding day! Also: she has the cutest dog in the world, and you might just get a chance to pet her during your hair trial :) Kate Safford/ Johnson

M
Megan

Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful!

Lynda and her ladies were wonderful. My wedding party had a great time getting all glammed up with them! They offered tips and suggestions that the moms and bridesmaids have put into their daily ... Read more beauty routines. We all looked wonderful on the day! Lynda did an awesome job with my hair and makeup! I would highly recommend Lynda and her team!

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 06/08/2019

June wedding!

Lynda was so great to work with from our original hair&makeup trial to the day of; she was helpful in getting me tips to make sure my hair and skin was ready for the day of. Her skill in both hair and ... Read more makeup is excellent and she was so easy to have around. I had no concerns about my appearance on my wedding day and I think that’s all a bride can ask for! Thank you Lynda!