Lyndsey Loring Design

Dover, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Lyndsey Loring Design

Featuring fabulous custom wedding flower packages to fit any style & budget. We specialize in the elegant simplicity of European floral design. Each wedding we do is a special and unique mix of blooming flowers & foliage, imported from all over the world. Serving NH, Maine & Massachusetts. Contact us now to schedule your free consultation.

romantic, rustic, vintage, glamorous, modern & classic wedding styles

• bouquets

G
Featured
Grace

Married on 08/04/2018

I used Lyndsey for my 8/4/18 at Hamilton House Gardens in South Berwick, ME. She was so easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted. The centerpieces, bouquet and boutonnieres she created ... Read more for us were gorgeous! Lyndsey was by far the most reasonable priced florist but that reasonable price didn’t sacrifice quality or service. She did a fantastic job and I highly recommend her!

S
Sara

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Beautiful, quality flowers. Lyndsey was easy to work with, timely in her responses/emails giving advice on flowers and arrangements. She delivered on time with everything labeled accordingly. Her ... Read more prices were the most reasonable I found, but without sacrificing quality. Highly recommend!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect Experience - Stunning Flowers!

We cannot recommend Lyndsey Loring Design enough! The quality of work, affordability, and the experience we had from start to finish was perfect. Lyndsey created the most stunning arrangements that ... Read more were EXACTLY what I wanted even though I wasn’t exactly sure what I was asking for. She was responsive, patient, understanding and truly a dream to work with. The centerpieces, boutonnieres, bouquets, and corsages were all breathtaking. Our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. The flowers truly brought my vision to life and completed the entire look for our wedding. Thank you, Lyndsey, for everything you are incredibly talented!