Lynn Morney

Jacksonville, Florida, FL · View map

About Lynn Morney

Lynn Morney is a full-service wedding and event planner in Jacksonville, Florida. She is available for complete wedding and design consulting. Lynn is also available to source and create things like save-the-dates, cake stands, centerpieces and more, if clients don’t need full services. Lynn Morney describes her style as being chic, affordable and modern, and her approach is to find cost-effective choices for her clients. Overall, her hope is to offer a stress-free, customized experience, which should lead to a memorable, enjoyable wedding for you and your sweetheart.

Lynn Morney offers assistance with ceremonies, receptions and other aspects of the wedding. She’s been involved with both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of her other services include:

• Vendor referrals

K
Featured
KeAira

Married on 04/06/2018

Working with Lynn Morney has been one of the best decisions that I have made when it comes to having a wedding other than actually saying yes to my fiance. She has made planning for my dream wedding ... Read more much easier than I thought that it could ever be. Lynn is very organized and she even set up an online organizer that breaks down every single detail of our wedding date including budgeting. She is the liaison between us and all of our vendors and her professionalism and responsiveness makes things stress-free for the other vendors as well as me and my fiance. I honestly do not know what we would have done without her helping us. From creating visual options of decorations, to helping me choose my dream dress, to attending bridal expos with me, she is by far the best person to help plan any wedding and she has also become a GREAT friend throughout the entire process (I'm not crying right now *side eye*) lol. We would definitely recommend her to anyone that wants a beautiful and stress-free wedding planning experience. She is amazing!

D
Dia

Married on 11/24/2018

4.2

Great wedding planner

Lynn is a great wedding planner. She’s very organized and gets the job done! Read more Lynn is a great wedding planner. She’s very organized and gets the job done!

Lynn Morney FAQ