Lynn Tassinari Wegiel

Westfield, MA · View map

About Lynn Tassinari Wegiel

Lynn Tassinari Wegiel has been this area's leading bridal makeup artist for many years. Her work has been recognized internationally as well as domestically in print, music videos, the red carpet and runway. She has long been associated with many of the top photographers and production houses in New England and New York.

She recently launched her own line of cosmetics. LTW Custom Cosmetics specialized in hand crafted lipsticks and glosses as well as offering a full line of ready to wear products. Unleash Your Secret Sexy with LTW Custom Cosmetics.

Lynn also specializes in flawless tattoo cover. Using airbrush techniques she can cover just about any kind of tattoo. See portfolio for before and afters.

1 Reviews for Lynn Tassinari Wegiel

1 Lynn Tassinari Wegiel Reviews

User3094381

2+ years ago

Lynn did an amazing job on my make up for my recent wedding. I normally don't wear much make up at all so I was nervous about looking too made up and not myself. At our consultation and again on the ... Read more day of the event, she did an excellent job making me look polished but natural. She is a true artist. On top of it she was easy to work with and very professional. I would recommend her work to anyone without hesitation.

Lynn Tassinari Wegiel FAQ