Lyrical Lens Events

Manchester, CT · View map · Visit website

About Lyrical Lens Events

Lyrical Lens Events is a wedding and event company based in Manchester, Connecticut, and services the Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire and New York regions. Since 2000, owners Dave and Connie Krevalin have been working with couples to provide individualized service and the best in DJs, Photographers, Video, Lighting and Photobooths. Through detailed planning and personal consultations, Lyrical Lens Events is there to tailor their services to your needs. Using a natural, contemporary style of shooting, the team of professional photographers work to capture all the memories from your special day while their DJs help you create a party you and your guests will remember forever.

Lyrical Lens Events offers wedding photography and DJ services that include:

• Online planning and music request system
  • Engagement shoot
  • Professional sound and microphones
  • Wireless LED lighting
  • Static and Motion Monograms

Other services
Lyrical Lens Events offers a range of services to best fit your wedding needs. Other services include:

• All-inclusive packages

J
Featured
Julia and Brian

Married on 05/01/2016

The fact is, when looking for a DJ or Photographer, you will be overwhelmed by the amount of options. I took a photographer friend with me to a bridal expo to leverage her eye in assessing photos.I ... Read more also took some advice from a DJ friend that the most important attribute in a DJ was their personality. That is what will make the difference between an enjoyable reception or not. Connie's photography is AMAZING! You barely knew she was there (even though her personality is AWESOME!! it is nice to have a discrete photographer to not take away from the event), and the shots were PERFECT. Literally, not one bad photo in HUNDREDS that I received. She really listened to the types of photography I wanted, too. I scrolled through Pinterest and sent her some fun, thought provoking poses for the wedding party, and she made all of them come to life! Dave (DJ) is awesome, too. He was very structured with quite a few touch bases before the event to make sure the event went smoothly, and he listened to all of our requests and really got a sense for the type of music we love. He was even super accommodating when, unbenounced to me, my parents wanted to throw in some speeches... He was super understanding and tweaked the order of events to make sure that there were no hurt feelings that day, and it was seamless! We even had a photo booth and he had a personalized backdrop made with an emblem that my husband and I used as a theme throughout the wedding events. I can't say enough good things about these two. They truly made our day perfect!

N
Nicole Wollschlager

Married on 10/13/2018

Our special day

My husband and I absolutely loved having Dave, Connie, and Matt as vendors at our event. We made an immediate connection with Dave and Connie, and could tell they were the right fit for our wedding. ... Read more Our pictures came out amazing, Dave was an extremely energetic Dj, and even got our guests involved with a couple of activities. I’ve been recommending them to everyone I know!

H
Heather Ross

Married on 10/07/2018

Best day of our lives, Dave and the crew we're fantastic

Our wedding was over 2 months ago and people are still saying how much fun they had and how the music was on point! Dave responded to any questions I had in a timely matter. Walked through every ... Read more aspect from start to finish with us. And the whole night was perfect.. thank you Dave and the crew!!!