LZ Floral Design

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About LZ Floral Design

A wedding florist in Houston, Texas, LZ Floral Design is committed to making each ceremony and reception unforgettable with its fresh and beautiful floral arrangements. Operated by floral designer Krissy Dydek Lam, the company has been a thriving part of the Texas wedding industry since January 2005. From traditional to contemporary, elegant to sassy, LZ Floral Design is sure to make all your floral wedding dreams come true.

Krissy and her talented team of floral designers make certain to give you the personal attention your celebration deserves. Couples who entrust the company with their union benefit from the following floral services:

• Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
LZ Floral Design provides couples with a wide-range of floral arrangement options. Choices include:

• Table arrangements
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals

Areas Covered
LZ Floral Design proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Houston, Texas. Said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the Texas area.

121 Reviews for LZ Floral Design

121 LZ Floral Design Reviews

O
Featured
Orith

Married on 01/11/2015

We are so glad we went with LZ Floral Design for our wedding. Our flowers looked amazing! Lara is fantastic! She really listened to what we wanted and made it happen! Lara is really talented, she made ... Read more all of our bouquets, centerpieces, decorated the aisle and even set up and decorated a Chuppah for us! We were so impressed with the quality of her work and her attention to detail! Thank you so much Lara for helping to make our wedding so beautiful!

Joyce
Joyce

Getting married on 11/10/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I decided early on in my wedding planning that I would work with vendors who came highly recommended by other brides. Krissy came highly recommended from one of my coworkers who had previously worked ... Read more with her. I found her to be timely, open to my suggestions, and very professional. Whether I contact her by phone, text or email, she ALWAYS response! When I’m indecisive she gives me awesome ideas and has always given the most budget friendly track to use...this is a true testament to me that she’s just not in it for the money, but is just as vested as we are in seeing our dream wedding come to fruition. I would highly recommend her to any and all future brides!!!

A
Ashley

Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful work!

LOVED working with Krissy! Krissy was extremely nice and helpful through our planning process. She did such a beautiful job with all of our arrangements and was very flexible with me changing some ... Read more ideas but still helping me stay within budget. I really enjoyed getting different feedback on what would look nice for the look I wanted while also being honest on cost. I would recommend LZ Floral any day!