MAS Music

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About MAS Music

A wedding ensemble in Brooklyn, New York, M.A.S Music provides ready-to-wed couples and their guests with live wedding entertainment. Led by founder Marie Stack, the company’s musicians are professional, punctual and reliable. Performing both traditional and nontraditional music, M.A.S Music is perfect for couples seeking unique wedding entertainment!

M.A.S Music offers couples an array of wedding entertainment services. Said services include, but are not limited to, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music.

Areas Covered
M.A.S Music provides top-of-the-line wedding entertainment to couples local to the Brooklyn, New York area. Services are extended to interested couples throughout Long Island, Connecticut and New Jersey.

42 Reviews for MAS Music

42 MAS Music Reviews

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 10/10/2010

I booked our ceremony music with Marie a year prior to our wedding and I can't say enough about her great communication and how helpful she was in selecting our music. I had a string trio for the ... Read more ceremony and it sounded amazing. Marie and her staff played modern music while my guests were being seated and played traditional music for the actual ceremony. All of my guests loved the music and it definitly added so much to my ceremony to have a live string trio. It was very, very romantic! If you are looking for an affordable ceremony musician, contact Marie!! You won't be disappointed!!

B
Borana Verardi

Married on 07/13/2019

Professional

I used Mas music string trio for my wedding ceremony and they sounded beautiful. They were always responsive to my emails and super nice when speaking to them. I highly Recommend them! Read more I used Mas music string trio for my wedding ceremony and they sounded beautiful . They were always responsive to my emails and super nice when speaking to them. I highly Recommend them!

M
Mark Roman

Married on 11/10/2018

The Best Music Vendor

I hired MAS music last minute to play for my ceremony and cocktail hour. Marie was unable to play personally, but she sent 3 people from her band. Marie was honestly the easiest vendor to work with. ... Read more She was super responsive and GREAT suggestions. Her band learned a special song for our ceremony, and killed it during cocktail hour playing jazz at the perfect volume-level. The biggest surprise was when I was at the "sweetheart table" and Marie appeared out of nowhere to make sure that everything went smoothly. Thats how you she is committed to our clients! Thanks for everything! Mark & Anthony