M and M Clay Creations

Clarksville, IN · View map

About M and M Clay Creations

Hi,
It's just Mom and me and we love to craft with polymer clay. We can make just about anything you want from wedding cake toppers (our favorite) to birthday cake toppers baby shower cake toppers or simple figurines. Mom and me are best friends, and enjoy any excuse to spend time together and playing clay gives us a great excuse. If you see something you like or have an original idea start a conversation on etsy and we will do our best to make your idea a reality. We work hard to make sure every customer is totally satisfied with their creation. Thanks for looking!

5 Reviews for M and M Clay Creations

5 M and M Clay Creations Reviews

F
Kimberly

Married on 10/01/2011

They did a wonderful job on my cake topper. Even after there were some slight damages i returned it to her and she fixed and returned within two days! This was one of the biggest hits at my wedding ... Read more and I am looking forward to keeping this for years to come

S
cheryl

Married on 09/24/2011

Very professional operations. Followed my instructions perfectly. Would highly suggest others use their service, you won't be disappointed. Read more Very professional operations. Followed my instructions perfectly. Would highly suggest others use their service, you won't be disappointed.

N
Nicole

Married on 04/16/2011

MandM was fantastic to work with for our wedding cake topper. My husband is a pilot and wanted to tie a flight element into the wedding, MandM worked with us to come up with a plane topper with our ... Read more weddi g colours that was perfect for us. I would definitely work with them again and have recommended them to friends!