M. Haley Design

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About M. Haley Design

At M. Haley Design we blend our talent with your vision to create affordable custom stationery.

info@mhaleydesign.com

636-352-2102

20 Reviews for M. Haley Design

20 M. Haley Design Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 04/30/2016

M. Haley Design was one of the best surprises while planning my wedding. I had a very unique and specific vision for our place cards and table numbers and was struggling to find someone to create ... Read more them. A friend suggested M. Haley Design, and the rest was history! Melissa and her team are calm, cool, and collected - they've clearly been doing this for awhile! They made the order process super simple on my end and then created the most elegant place cards and table numbers. They absolutely nailed my vision. I was so impressed!

L
Lauri

Married on 06/20/2015

M. Haley Design is simply the best in the business! We selected them for all the paper products in our daughter's wedding and found their work to be unbelievably creative, elegant and simply ... Read more beautiful. They far exceeded our high expectations and we couldn't be any more pleased. In addition to their beautiful work, they were very accommodating and easy to work with and really added to the very special day for our daughter, new son-in-law and our entire family. They made our daughter's dreams come true and we are forever grateful!

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/31/2014

I can't say enough about Melissa! We had a pretty defined budget for invitations and Melissa was very open about what types of invitations would fit into our budget. She has a ton of design options ... Read more and we were very pleased. We received SO many compliments on our invitations--not only for the invitation design, but also the quality of the invitation. The invitations looked very expensive! I also purchased menu cards and name place cards from Melissa. I highly highly recommend M. Haley Design!