m+j events

Hendersonville, NC · View map

About m+j events

m+j events is a creative event & styling production team based in North Carolina & available worldwide. Our passion is beautiful design, flawless execution & a creative, fun planning process.

We offer our clients everything under the sun: event design + creative direction + logistical management + prop building + decor sourcing + creating + vendor curation + destination scouting + interior styling +photo shoot direction + consulting AND so much more.

Full service is our middle name.

We understand discretion & tact when approaching a personal event. Our unwavering attention to detail, keen eye for composition, & logistical mastery ensure that each & every event looks like a masterpiece & runs like a well-oiled machine & always ends with a great dance party!

3 Reviews for m+j events

3 m+j events Reviews

E
Elizabeth Bridges

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Day!

Hiring Amanda at M+J Events for our daughter's wedding is among the smartest things we've ever done. There was not a single detail, from tiny to massive, that Amanda did not manage perfectly. She was ... Read more always accessible, calm, highly creative, friendly, and if she was ever worried about something, I didn't know it! Nothing slipped through the cracks. She gave us lots of vendor options at every turn, and she helped us think through exactly what we needed. We never felt overwhelmed or worried about anything. Amazing experience!

K
Kathryn

Married on 08/05/2016

Amanda was a dream to work with. She captured my vision for the day and executed it to absolute perfection. She even jazzed up the dessert table when she thought it needed "just a little more ... Read more sparkle!" She was incredibly organized and made everything run smoothly. She took extra care of of older guests as well as one special guest with MS. That guest made a point to follow up with me after the wedding to let me know how much that meant and how kind Amanda was. I did not have to think on my wedding day and for that I will be forever grateful! M&J events refers only the best vendors and hold those vendors to a high level of standards. They will work hard for you and ensure that your day is perfect. Hiring Amanda and Jay was by far the best money that I spent on our wedding!

N
Noel

Married on 05/01/2015

2.4

Felt like we had to fight to get our planner to support our decisions. She seemed to think her way was the only best way. I wondered if she was using certain other vendor recommendations because they ... Read more were personal friends and maybe not giving us all the options.

m+j events FAQ