M&M Productions

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About M&M Productions

With more than 15 years of experience in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area, M&M Productions offers their DJ services to couples for wedding events. We truly want to earn each couple’s business, and guarantee a stress-free, custom-tailored reception that creates a special environment to celebrate the newlyweds. M&M constantly strives to do more with each event, pushing their passion to create a memorable experience.

The specific DJ services that M&M Productions can provide include MC services, karaoke, video projection, and sticking to a couple's do-not play list. They also have liability insurance for your peace of mind. As professional DJs, they bring their own sound/PA system, microphones, and uplighting. If so desired, we can also produce a disco ball, projector, flat screen, and photo booth. Working to consult with couples before the wedding day, we learn exactly what a couple likes to listen to and can offer our advice for different styles. The music library consists of genres such as:

• Country

Abby
Featured
Abby

Married on 12/15/2018

Best choice you could make!

A DJ could either MAKE or BREAK your event... Especially your wedding. M&M Productions definitely MADE my wedding day! I can’t say enough good things about Devin Long and this company! So professional ... Read more and know exactly what to do and how to do it! So very easy to work with too. Devin seriously put my worries to ease about everything. He gave great advice I needed, had every song correct down to the second for my ceremony, and was so friendly and professional! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I would recommend M&M Productions to anyone!

T
Taira

Getting married on 10/17/2020

Super processional

Met with Devon and he was super nice, very helpful and totally put me at ease. Read more Met with Devon and he was super nice, very helpful and totally put me at ease.

C
Cris Paden

Married on 04/14/2019

Do Not Do Your Wedding w/out Devin

I worked with Devin Long and found him to be nothing but supportive, cooperative, flexible, and professional. Devin definitely knows his stuff and I can't express what a tremendous asset he was to our ... Read more wedding. Music is such a huge part of it and we threw about every genre you could imagine at him and he handled it perfectly, in addition to emcee duties. I can't recommend him highly enough.