M.Sarah Designs

Saint Albans, NY · View map

About M.Sarah Designs

We are here for all your custom floral needs for weddings, events, and all occasions. Whether it be a floral arrangement delivered to a loved one, a small dinner party, a corporate event or a full design for a big wedding.

Everything we do is custom, artfully styled and well-tailored for each client. Our style tends to be clean, classic and chic, with a bit of sass and flair."

3 Reviews for M.Sarah Designs

3 M.Sarah Designs Reviews

Christiana
Christiana Ajayi

Married on 07/27/2019

Great to work with

My wedding planner connected me with Sarah designs. She was great at working with our budget and working with my planner. Great experience so far! Can’t wait to see the end results at my wedding. Read more My wedding planner connected me with Sarah designs. She was great at working with our budget and working with my planner. Great experience so far! Can’t wait to see the end results at my wedding.

User6352964

2+ years ago

Doyin is such an amazing designer, she has even become a friend. She definitely keeps your budget in mind, love love. Read more Doyin is such an amazing designer, she has even become a friend. She definitely keeps your budget in mind, love love.

User6418998

2+ years ago

Great service, great team, beautiful decor. Read more Great service, great team, beautiful decor.

M.Sarah Designs FAQ