Mach 1 Music

Belgrade, MT · View map

About Mach 1 Music

Serving the needs of South Central Montana for:
Weddings - Receptions - Homecoming - Holiday Events - Formals and Proms

High Quality Sound, Lighting, and DJ-ing for any size event are available.

Contact Information:
Kyle Halter (406) 580-0355 or Troy Halter (406) 579-7082
Or check us out online at www.Mach1Music.net!

2 Reviews for Mach 1 Music

2 Mach 1 Music Reviews

Morgan
Morgan Quackenbush

Married on 09/01/2018

Would Highly Recommend

These guys were awesome! Not only are they fun DJs, they also helped us SO much with the wedding ceremony. They came to our venue for our rehearsal dinner night, and since we are not wedding day ... Read more experts and our good friend was marrying us, having them there to help with the rehearsal was everything. They really choreographed the whole wedding day, and we could not have done it without them. Our day went so seamlessly, it was a pleasure working with them. The music from the ceremony to the reception was all perfect! They even stayed an extra hour at the reception because us and our guests were having so much fun dancing. We used their transportation services too, which also went great! Our guests had so much fun on the party bus and limo. Would highly recommend these guys!!

V
Victoria

Married on 08/21/2014

Mach 1 Music did an absolutely fabulous job at my wedding this past week. They made my walk down the aisle unforgettable and kept my guests and I dancing all night long. Kyle was so kind and easy to ... Read more work with. He had his equipment set up by the ceremony space, inside the venue and outside the venue on the patio so that no matter where my guests and I were we had music. He also had equipment to play my slideshow and it turned out amazing. All the music was perfectly timed and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ, thank you Mach 1 Music! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Mach 1 Music FAQ