MacKenzie Dellapina Events

Glendale, CA · View map

About MacKenzie Dellapina Events

MacKenzie Dellapina Events is a professional wedding planner in Glendale, California serving the surround Los Angeles area with beautifully crafted weddings. Founder, MacKenzie, discovered her calling for special events while she was planning her own wedding. Her creativity, compassion, and intuition are what separates her from the rest. With your vision in the forefront, MacKenzie Dellapina Events will flawlessly orchestrate your special wedding day.

MacKenzie Dellapina Events offers services for partial planning, month-of coordination, and day-of coordination. With day-of coordination services, you won't have to worry about anything except saying "I do." MacKenzie Dellapina Events will support every detail, from pre-ceremony preparation to the lively ceremony, and everything in between. Some of the services offered include:

• To-do lists

5 MacKenzie Dellapina Events Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 06/08/2017

Working with Mackenzie was the best decision we made for our wedding day. All you want Is to really enjoy your wedding with no stress. Mackenzie really made that happen! I was so relaxed on my ... Read more wedding day thanks to her. She took the time prior to our wedding to really understand exactly what we wanted, and she executed it flawlessly the day of. Honestly, If there were any problems I never would have known! Thanks to Mackenzie’s communication with all my vendors, her insane organization, and calm demeanor, my wedding day was flawless. My recommendation could not come any higher!

L
Laura

Married on 10/17/2015

I am so grateful to MacKenzie for all she did for our wedding. Before going through it myself, I never could have imagined how stressful the big day can be for a bride. But having MacKenzie as our ... Read more day-of coordinator meant that I could focus on family, friends, and enjoying the party we had created instead of worrying about logistics. Whenever something needed to be managed, she was right there taking care of business. One of my favorite memories of our day was when we hit the dance floor and Mackenzie appeared out of nowhere with my white and gold wedding sneakers! She makes a bride feel that her joy really is the top priority.

S
Sarah

Married on 07/11/2015

"I don't know what I would have done without Mackenzie by my side on the day-of. There are so many little details that go into making your day perfect that I never realized. Without Mackenzie it never ... Read more would have gone as perfectly as it did. From keeping me on schedule, to finding the perfect pair of dance shoes, to making sure I had my insulin at dinner (I am a type 1 diabetic) she made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing. On top of that, not only is she organized and detail-oriented, but also makes the day fun! When I was stressed or worried she always knew what to say to calm me down and reassure that everything was going to be okay. And I knew it would be, in her hands! I couldn't recommend Mackenzie enough. You would never realize how much you need her, until you look back and realize you don't know what you would have done without her there!"