Mackenzie Maeder Photo + Video

Villa Park, IL · View map · Visit website

About Mackenzie Maeder Photo + Video

Mackenzie Maeder Photo + Video is a nontraditional wedding photographer + videographer in the Chicagoland area. This company, owned and operated by Mackenzie Maeder, provides couples with natural photos of their big day that reflect the fun and loving personalities of the couple. Working with a team of three other photographers and videographers, Mackenzie’s infectiously friendly personality rubs off on everyone she meets.

The team at Mackenzie Maeder Photo + Video wants to make couples feel relaxed during their special day. This photographer offers albums, canvases, digital files and prints to the couple. They capture images couples will want to remember forever by offering the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This photographer also offers wedding videography services. With a storytelling style of videography, the team creates a memorable wedding video that documents all the moments of a couple’s big day. Before handing the finished product over to the couple via USB flash drive, the videographers capture each moment by offering:

• Additional hours

Featured
Caleen

Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing Team To Work With

It is hard to explain just how amazing Mackenzie, Lex, and Zach are! I found them through a wedding website, and am so glad I reached out because working with them has been amazing! One thing you ... Read more should know is that my husband and I are not exactly the most natural in front of the camera (read SO awkward), yet they made us feel instantly comfortable and we LOVE our photos! From our engagement shoot to the wedding day it felt like I was emailing with a friend and I was so grateful for the suggestions and the detailed planning Mackenzie did. There was never a moment of feeling like we didn’t know what to do. She is also always up for any ideas! From having our incredibly squirrly dog involved in the pictures to being outside in sub-zero weather, they were down! I often read reviews looking for someone to affirm my choice, and if you are reading looking for that, this is it! Seriously, I researched a ton and am SO glad we chose Mackenzie and her team. They made our wedding day that much more special, and we will be forever grateful to them. I will absolutely use them for all future celebrations and moments we want to remember

Emily
Emily

Getting married on 11/30/2019

Mackenzie is amazing to work with! Me and my fiancé are super indecisive so she really took the reigns of our mini shoot and helped us with getting some amazing photos! We booked her already for our ... Read more engagement photos and our wedding photos and video! I can’t wait to work with her again!!!

M
Mollie

Getting married on 09/20/2019

The happiest moments of my life captured

Mackenzie is insanely talented. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of a camera and you start to feel like it’s not even there and that your just hanging out with a good friend. I was so happy ... Read more happy that she was available to do my small wedding in June. She got every special moment and memory of the ceremony. It was so special to be able to sit down with my family over coffee and go through each picture and be able to talk and share what we were thinking and the precious memory attached with each photo that Mackenzie took. She is an amazing person and an amazing photographer. She will capture all the special and natural moments of your day or engagement shoot. I will treasure these photographs for years and be able to look back and feel what I was feeling just from looking at her pictures. So incredibly happy to have Mackenzie as my photographer! :)