Mad Art Gallery

Saint Louis, Missouri · View map · Visit website

About Mad Art Gallery

Mad Art Gallery is an all-inclusive contemporary venue, and offers several unique advantages over more traditional venues while providing an outstanding level of service. We can seat up to 230 guests for a buffet dinner or for a seated dinner.

Mad Art offers in-house catering, with buffet and seated options.

Mad Art provides full bar services for events in our facility. Choose from three tiers of service.

Included in Rental:

Some of these amenities include:

* Tables & Chairs. We provide up to twenty-three 60” round tables (seats 8-10 guests), short bistro tables, and standing cocktail tables. Our chairs are black padded folding chairs.

* We provide your choice of all black or white linens.

* Outdoor Courtyard. Have your wedding here! Seats up to 175. Rental chairs available.

* A Chef consultation to help plan your menu with a complimentary tasting.

* Plus, an event coordination, security, and more!

Ready to book? email taylor@madart.com for more info or to set up an appointment today!

22 Reviews for Mad Art Gallery

22 Mad Art Gallery Reviews

K
Featured
Katy

Married on 10/11/2014

The Mad Art Gallery provided myself and husband a wedding we dreamed of. During the planning stage of my wedding, the coordinator there always very promptly answered any questions that arose as well ... Read more as offering useful suggestions. I cannot express how important this was to me during the most stressful moments of planning. We chose to do our ceremony, cocktail hour, then reception all in this location which worked our perfectly. I was worried the lobby wouldn't hold all of the guests for cocktail hour however, the venue had the reception area ready to go in less than 10 min. and along with the courtyard, there was plenty of room. The owner/chef and coordinator worked directly with us to build us a food menu that we exactly wanted along with the bar menu as well. My husband: being a foodie and craft beer fanatic was happy beyond belief. We chose a stuffed chicken breast and beef brisket which was a huge hit with all of our guests. My husband to this day will randomly say he is craving our wedding dinner again. Our bar consisted of beer (which consisted of an awesome selection), wine, and a signature cocktail (which I advise). We had 191 guests that fit nicely in the reception area which was set up with a large wedding party table and round tables of 10. The coordinator was actively helping everyone through the whole event. The dance floor was plenty big and the stage provided an awesome space for the DJ. The venue provided lighting and of course had artwork on the walls which makes the whole space look even better. A large amount of decor from us wasn't necessary to make the venue look nice. The marble floors, old jail cells, and other vintage decor wowed people for it wasn't "like any wedding they have been to before". Another aspect of my wedding that was very important to me was photography. Along with the venue having wonderful spots for pictures, there were more than enough perfect areas within walking distance. Overall-Excellent venue and excellent people.

K
Kelsie

Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing food, and a beautiful gallery. Wonderful for pictures, eating, and fun! Carrie was an amazing coordinator and very helpful through everything. The staff was kind, helpful, and always smiling! ... Read more Great to have both the ceremony and reception in the same place. The only thing I would change is that (since we had almost 150 people) would have been to have set up a satellite bar to help keep the line short. It was also great to have the green room to put things in. Everybody raved about the food all night! Best venue in Soulard!

P
patsy

Married on 10/24/2014

I really couldn't rate the Mad Art Gallery any lower then perfect. We had just our reception here and it was amazing! Carrie was so easy to work with and made the day run so smoothly. She always ... Read more answered emails and phone calls within 24 hours and was always willing to help. I have received non-stop compliments about how delicious the food was, how prompt and polite the staff was and how unique the location was! Many of my family members are smokers and could go into the courtyard and still feel connected with the rest of the party. They even opened the garage so that the outside and inside were one. I had to force people out at closing time because they were having so much fun! Not a single thing went wrong with the food, set-up or party. How many brides can say that? The pricing was really reasonable and even though we only had 60 guests, Carrie made sure the room felt full. It's right by the highway so it is really easy for guests to find and there is a secure lot available which was very reassuring. I would 100% recommend this location.