MAD Makeup Artistry

Pelham, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About MAD Makeup Artistry

Madeline of MAD Makeup Artistry is a professional makeup artist covering all of New England. My main goal is to create a comfortable, stress-free environment while discovering what beautiful means to you! With over 10 years of experience, I have dedicated my career to perfecting the skills needed to create a gorgeous wedding look for you and your wedding party. I am available to travel anywhere in New Hampshire for your wedding, as well as Maine and Massachusetts.

Madeline (MAD Makeup Artistry) provides consultations and discounts for groups of any size. All makeup services are designed to give you a perfect custom makeup look for you and your bridal party. I offer full custom makeup trials and on-site makeup, I come to you with everything need to make you feel as beautiful and comfortable as possible so there’s no worry about time constraints and extra stress. Every makeup service is perfectly custom to each person and ensures you look and feel amazing all day and night!!

• Fake lashes

J
Featured
Johanna

Married on 08/20/2017

Madeline is absolutely amazing! I booked her well in advance for my wedding and she welcomed me to do a trial right away. She was so down to earth and very professional. She even made recommendations ... Read more on how to get my skin wedding ready. I had another trial with her shortly before my wedding to finalize everything. She even referred a hair stylist to me that I booked for my bridesmaids. She's very passionate about what she does for sure! The day of my wedding, she was on time, well organized and all of my ladies loved her. Some of my bridal party wanted a natural look and others wanted full on glam! She was able to satisfy everyone's wants effortlessly. I honestly could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my wedding. She did an unbelievable job and made me more beautiful than I ever could have imagined for my big day. Book Madeline and you will love her!

kelsey
kelsey

Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Wedding Makeup

Madeline did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding last weekend! She also did a beautiful job on my MOH, bridesmaid, mom, and mother-in-law. I was super impressed! The makeup held up really well ... Read more over the course of the night too. Madeline made the whole experienced feel relaxed and never rushed, which we all really appreciated. I highly recommend her to any bride!

B
Brianna

Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect Wedding Make-up

Madeline was great throughout the entire process. She explained the best options for my skin type and was focused on making sure I was completely happy. My make-up was better than I could have ... Read more imagined on my wedding day and photographed beautifully. I was amazed at how well it held up throughout the night, even after many tears. She has great talent and is a pleasure to work with, I would definitely recommend Madeline to any bride.