Maddie Loves Lip Balm

Whitman, MA · View map

About Maddie Loves Lip Balm

Maddie Loves Lip Balm is your "go to" place for a unique wedding favor that won't be left behind at the end of the night. We can customize how ever many lip balms you need (vanilla, cherry or mint) with a photo, a favorite quote, a verse from your first dance song, your wedding date or whatever you can dream up. Personalized lip balms also make an unforgettable save the date announcement. We can help you create a memorable keepsake for any event that comes your way in life.

Visit www.MaddieLovesLipBalm.com for all the details you need to get started.

4 Reviews for Maddie Loves Lip Balm

4 Maddie Loves Lip Balm Reviews

K
Kirra

Event date: 11/30/2014

I ordered these as a favor for an upcoming birthday party. I was looking for something different but useful. Most people discard the favor after the event. I couldn't wait to try them myself so I ... Read more opened one to use myself before the party. Awesome is all I can say. Denise set up the design even better than I had imagined. The pictures I sent came out flawless. (And it was free set up and postage). I do recommend these to everyone.

User3482739

2+ years ago

I absolutely loved my "Save the day" lip balms. Unique, easy, and excellent quality! Read more I absolutely loved my "Save the day" lip balms. Unique, easy, and excellent quality!

User4555194

Event date: 06/28/2014

I ordered personalized lip balms as a gift for the bride to be with her new name on them. They helped me with the design, sent me a proof and quickly shipped the product. The bride loved them! Read more I ordered personalized lip balms as a gift for the bride to be with her new name on them. They helped me with the design, sent me a proof and quickly shipped the product. The bride loved them!