Made 4u by Me, Julie G

Clovis, CA · View map · Visit website

About Made 4u by Me, Julie G

Made 4u by Me is a Stationery Boutique & Design Studio offering custom paper goods for weddings and any special occasion. I offer an array of printing methods including letterpress, foil stamping and digital printing. Each design is custom with a wide variety of paper sections and styles from pockets and folds to laser cuts. No design is complete without the option of embellishments, guest addressing and hand assembling. I am able to meet for a consultation at my studio in Clovis, CA. over the phone or via email. I look forward to working with you to design the wedding invitation of your dreams! -Julie G, Owner/Designer

28 Reviews for Made 4u by Me, Julie G

28 Made 4u by Me, Julie G Reviews

E
Featured
Ellen

Married on 03/21/2014

We visited four vendors when looking for wedding invites. Julie was the last stop and we instantly fell in love with her style, personality, perfectionism, and professionalism. We have since used her ... Read more her for my other daughter's wedding, countless bridal showers & baby showers and even Christmas cards. She offers more than just one of a kind invitations. She also created the table numbers, menu cards, wedding programs, framed table assignment board, personalized favors and more--Whatever it is you need, she has a fun and unique style and will get it done! She is fun to work with, has lots of ideas and works with quality paper vendors. She is true to her word, if she says she will have the project done by a certain date, she delivers! I have recommended so many other people to her and all are equally thrilled with her work.

Elyssa
Elyssa Melkonian

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing. Wonderful. Awesome

Julie is the best! From beginning to end she was just a joy to work with and she has so much creative vision - she is wonderful! All of our Stationary items - Save the dates, invitations, seating ... Read more chart, programs, table numbers, menus were absolutely beautiful and were done on time! We had no issues and everything came out better than we even imagined! We are not done with Made 4 you / Julie, we will be coming back to her again and again for our future stationary and creative needs!!!

M
Megan Delgado

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful invitation creations

Julie G is so easy to work with, especially for me. I was not certain how I wanted our wedding invitations to look and she was patient and helpful with the entire process. In the end, I LOVED what we ... Read more created together and received so many compliments on the invitations from our guests.