Made. by Lia

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Made. by Lia

Made. by Lia is a bakery serving couples in the St. Louis, Missouri area. Pastry Chef Lia creates custom-designed wedding cakes for couples from scratch, providing rich, high-quality flavor in every decadent treat. This classically trained pastry chef excels at cake artistry and even won TLC’s "Next Great Baker" show. Lia pours her passion for the artistry of baking into every dessert she creates.

Made. by Lia offers couples a wide variety exquisite desserts to choose from. You can enjoy classics like gooey butter cake, cookies and cupcakes—among other sweet treats—or indulge in a dessert buffet. Lia equips couples with cake stands for their wedding celebration and offers delivery, setup, private tastings and custom designs. They can even accommodate couples and guests with gluten-free, dairy free dietary requests.

36 Reviews for Made. by Lia

36 Made. by Lia Reviews

S
Sayed

Married on 08/11/2018

Lia was our wedding cake vendor and she was amazing. We, like most couples, did cake tastings all across town trying to achieve a balance between taste and presentation. But with Lia no type of ... Read more settling was required, she knocked everyone with both taste and presentation. Don't believe me with presentation? Look at her Instagram...taste? See her for a visit and you'll see why her heavy, rich, delightful creations are a gift from heaven. Highly recommend

K
Kelly

Married on 06/16/2018

Lia was so easy to work with, worked with our planner for pick up and our "naked" cake was beautiful. Thanks Lia! Read more Lia was so easy to work with, worked with our planner for pick up and our "naked" cake was beautiful. Thanks Lia!

L
Leslie

Married on 06/07/2018

Lia is an amazing baker and wonderful person. She exceeded all my expectations and was so great to work with. She is a total Pro. We went to visit her and she let us do a tasting of some of her finest ... Read more finest creations. Lia made me three smaller cakes for my wedding since I couldn't decide on a flavor since they were all delicious. They not only were delicious and fresh but they looked spectacular. My wedding guests said the cake was best they've had.