Made for Each Other Weddings

Clearwater, Florida · View map

About Made for Each Other Weddings

Kathy DeMarco, owner of Made for Each Other Weddings, is a wedding officiant in Clearwater, Florida. She is a non-denominational minister and life celebrant in the Tampa Bay area. She creates personalized and heart-centered ceremonies for you and your future spouse. Kathy gets to know you and your love story so that your ceremony is a true reflect of your relationship.

Made for Each Other Weddings is passionate about weddings, love stories, and people. Kathy can officiate different types of wedding including civil unions, non-religious, interfaith, single religion and vow renewal. Kathy offers premarital counseling to all couples looking for extra preparation before wedding day. She can officiate different religious ceremonies including Agnostic, Jewish, Shinto, Hindu, and more.

49 Reviews for Made for Each Other Weddings

49 Made for Each Other Weddings Reviews

M
Mike

Married on 07/07/2016

We came down from Indiana so we were nervous about everything going smooth even though we had been in steady contact with Mrs DeMarco for months. She honestly made everything beyond our expectations. ... Read more Very polite, sweet, understanding of different needs and wants and very perfessional. Nobody knew about our wedding because we wanted to surprise our famy and friends and she worked with us to keep it a secret all the way to the second we told people which was right when it was to take place. She also added a very last minute picture and say for my wifes father who passed away so my she wkuld feel more like he was there with us. The overall ceremony was vreat because of her!! She knew just what to say and when to say it and made it very intimate for my wife, children, mother and I which is exactly how we wanted it. She also handled all the paperwork after so that we didnt have to go back down to the courthouse in Tampa. We could tell she tried very hard to provide the best service out there. We are very happy and blessed to have had her do it for us!! Very recommended.

L
Lindsey

Married on 06/12/2016

I had an amazing experience with Kathy! She is SO wonderful! She made my wedding so special, and she was so sweet and so kind. She had an amazing personality. I would defiantly recommend her to ... Read more all of you brides out there!! You won't be disappointed :)

C
Christina

Married on 03/08/2015

I first met Rev. Kathy DeMarco a week before my wedding. My officiant was unable to make my wedding at the last minute and Rev. Kathy stepped in and took care of everything. She was absolutely ... Read more wonderful. She allowed us to create our own ceremony and made suggestions without being pushy. When we were lost as what to do next she took care of all the details. Everything turned out beautifully, I couldn't have asked for a better day.