Made Out Of Dough

San Mateo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Made Out Of Dough

Made Out Of Dough is a wedding cake company in San Mateo, California. Available to create cakes to be proudly displayed at wedding receptions, this service has been making sweet specialties since 2012 when Courtney Tomioka founded the company. Courtney brought on her partner (and her wife!) Michele DeSmet who is the professional culinary artist, and as such her creations are made with a mix of passion and professional expertise.

Made Out Of Dough creates customized confections that do justice to your significant event, both in flavor and fancy design. To achieve this, they can be booked to have a consultation with the soon-to-be-newlyweds. This process involves a tasting session where Michele gets to know the couple and creates a lasting relationship with them as well educates her about the flavor of cake that you love. This meeting gives you a chance to discuss the general design that you would prefer for your special day. Made Out Of Dough boasts a lot of experience crafting tiered cakes as well as baking delightful cupcakes in a variety of flavors including Boston cream pie, snickerdoodle, chocolate chip cheesecake, and more.

4 Reviews for Made Out Of Dough

4 Made Out Of Dough Reviews

Sally
Sally Morton

Married on 07/26/2019

Perfect bridal shower cookies

Michele responded quickly and turned my vision into perfect cookies for my niece-to-be's bridal shower. She took the design of the invitation and incorporated it into the cookie design. Each cookie ... Read more was unique, as she hand decorated them. The cookies were beautiful and delicious, and Michele worked with my schedule for a convenient pick up time. I have found my "go to" bakery, and can't wait to order from Made Out of Dough again.

Carrie
Carrie Tallman

Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious wedding cake!

Our wedding cake from Made Out of Dough was honestly one of the best I’ve ever tasted. The flavors were creative and fun and our guests raved about it weeks after the wedding. Prices were reasonable ... Read more too, especially in light of the high quality.

Melissa
Melissa L Torrez

Married on 09/14/2018

Top Shelf Cakes!

Made Out of Dough went above and beyond what I expected. Amazing service, friendly and professional. I sent them one picture of the style of cake I wanted and they made it happen. Besides being ... Read more beautiful on the outside, it tasted amazing! They were happy to collaborate with my florist and managed the delivery and setup plans without me having to even think about it. My guests were raving about the cake for months after the wedding. Highly recommend!!