Madeleine's Daughter Bridal

Portsmouth, NH · View map

About Madeleine's Daughter Bridal

Madeleine’s Daughter Bridal is a personalized bridal salon in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, that offers clients a wide selection of products, experienced stylists, and a relaxing atmosphere. They’ve been helping brides find their gowns for over 40 years and are located just 45 minutes from Boston, Massachusetts; Portland, Maine; and Manchester, New Hampshire.

Madeleine’s Daughter Bridal happily serves the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. New inventory is stocked monthly, and the average turnaround time is anywhere from six to eleven months (depending on your needs). Madeleine’s accepts exchanges, otherwise all sales are final. Sample sales and trunk shows are available, and clients can try on attire by appointment only. In addition to hair accessories, jewelry, and shoes, Madeleine’s Daughter Bridal has a selection of attire items to complete your look:

• Bridal belts

264 Madeleine's Daughter Bridal Reviews

J
Jayne Turkington

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Great Experience! Thank you Kristin!

I had a great experience at Madeleine's' Daughter and Kristin was such a great consultant! She made me feel so comfortable and very professional, listening to my likes and dislikes and really ... Read more respected my large bridal (8 people) party during the appointment and my time in the dress I had loved. I didn't feel pressured, rushed or overwhelmed. She was such a doll and was very professional but made me feel so comfortable. The array of different dresses was great to see at MD to know what styles really fit me best. I would really recommend MD and Kristin for a great dress experience!!

Amanda
Amanda Flodstrom

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Dress Shopping Experience!

I went to Madeline's daughter for my first dress shopping trip. The salon is so beautiful and the staff is friendly. Ashley listened to exactly what I wanted and brought back great dresses for me. She ... Read more was respectful of my budget, gave me great advice about my wedding, and helped me find my perfect wedding dress on my first shopping trip. I cannot recommend this store or Ashley enough!

Victoria
Victoria

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience!!

Made an appointment with Melissa and I am so happy I did! She listened to everything that I said and even if I didn’t want to try on certain dresses she was ok with that lol. She brought out a dress ... Read more that was over my budget but I could take the store sample that was in my price range. It was the perfect dress!! All in all the whole experience was one to remember!