Madeleine's Daughter Bridal

Portsmouth, NH · View map · Visit website

About Madeleine's Daughter Bridal

Madeleine’s Daughter Bridal is a personalized bridal salon in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, that offers clients a wide selection of products, experienced stylists, and a relaxing atmosphere. They’ve been helping brides find their gowns for over 40 years and are located just 45 minutes from Boston, Massachusetts; Portland, Maine; and Manchester, New Hampshire.

Madeleine’s Daughter Bridal happily serves the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. New inventory is stocked monthly, and the average turnaround time is anywhere from six to eleven months (depending on your needs). Madeleine’s accepts exchanges, otherwise all sales are final. Sample sales and trunk shows are available, and clients can try on attire by appointment only. In addition to hair accessories, jewelry, and shoes, Madeleine’s Daughter Bridal has a selection of attire items to complete your look:

• Bridal belts

258 Madeleine's Daughter Bridal Reviews

Featured
User2107505

2+ years ago

I purchased my Pronovias wedding dress from Brandie at Madeleine's Daughter this summer and she was GREAT! I had looked all over the NY/CT area and liked a lot of dresses but I fell in love with a ... Read more dress at Madeleine's. Not only are they so genuinely helpful, but the suites are spacious to dry dresses on, equipped with a private bathroom and they are very respectful of your budget. There was no pressure, only assistance and advice that I really appreciated. This was by far the best bridal shop I went to and although I now have to travel from NY for my fittings, it is well worth it for my dress and for the amazing customer service! Thank you again Brandie!

J
Jayne Turkington

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Great Experience! Thank you Kristin!

I had a great experience at Madeleine's' Daughter and Kristin was such a great consultant! She made me feel so comfortable and very professional, listening to my likes and dislikes and really ... Read more respected my large bridal (8 people) party during the appointment and my time in the dress I had loved. I didn't feel pressured, rushed or overwhelmed. She was such a doll and was very professional but made me feel so comfortable. The array of different dresses was great to see at MD to know what styles really fit me best. I would really recommend MD and Kristin for a great dress experience!!

Amanda
Amanda Flodstrom

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Dress Shopping Experience!

I went to Madeline's daughter for my first dress shopping trip. The salon is so beautiful and the staff is friendly. Ashley listened to exactly what I wanted and brought back great dresses for me. She ... Read more was respectful of my budget, gave me great advice about my wedding, and helped me find my perfect wedding dress on my first shopping trip. I cannot recommend this store or Ashley enough!